The Bad Advice Thread

Options

Replies

• mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    8jjty22mpoyb.jpg
    When walking at night remember that all of the black and white kitties you see want hugs.

I want to hug it!
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »
    8jjty22mpoyb.jpg
    When walking at night remember that all of the black and white kitties you see want hugs.

I want to hug it!

They love hugs.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Never talk about things that bother you with your significant other: he/she can guess.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Life Happens...so go ahead and throw all caution to the wind. You can spend the next 4 or 5 years fixing it.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    If you are in a bad relationship have kids. They fix everything and are are super easy to raise.

but they bring you closer togetherrrrrr
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    If someone doesn’t immediately respond to your text, you should probably send a duplicate, and also some follow up messages. Maybe even a call just to be safe.

Or text them to let them know that you're calling and just call as soon as the text sends
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    quote-good-advice-is-something-a-man-gives-when-he-is-too-old-to-set-a-bad-example-francois-de-la-rochefoucauld-24-79-59.jpg.
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    Bad advice that's fun will always be better known than good advice that's dull no matter how useful it is.
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    Don't look at the shared family calendar and make sure to ask your wife what is happening in the upcoming week, every weekend.

I do this already!!!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Thoroughbreds love spurs
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Make sure to complain extra hard when your SO doesn't pick up items from the store you forgot to put add to the shopping list, they will be more diligent next time around.
  • Nacho_Daddy
    Nacho_Daddy Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Remove bacterial growth on your contacts with an overnight soak in oleoresin capsicum.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    If someone doesn’t immediately respond to your text, you should probably send a duplicate, and also some follow up messages. Maybe even a call just to be safe.

This...is good. I do this. What’s your advice for the restraining order that happens after?!
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

This...is good. I do this. What’s your advice for the restraining order that happens after?!

Restraining orders should be treated like a suggestion. Showing up to their home is a good way to show them how much they mean to you.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Restraining orders should be treated like a suggestion. Showing up to their home is a good way to show them how much they mean to you.

Noted. Good advice!
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    go ahead and superimpose meaning into every slight gesture or word and convince yourself someone has feels for u when they dont

This is also what I do!

Buy mfp premium

...and I haven’t done this yet but boy howdy am I close