What screams "I'm very insecure"?

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    i dont trust people who dont have some signs of insecurity like they are prolly psychopaths

This is what I think about people who can selfie in public without getting self conscious 😅

I have to admire (while also being annoyed) at those folks that they are able to do that.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    i dont trust people who dont have some signs of insecurity like they are prolly psychopaths

This is what I think about people who can selfie in public without getting self conscious 😅

I have to admire (while also being annoyed) at those folks that they are able to do that.

I’m completely jealous. I’ve always been cursed with being super self conscious
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

I’m completely jealous. I’ve always been cursed with being super self conscious

Is that the term? I always feel weird doing it. I also feel like I'm being rude doing it. No idea why.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Idk if it's insecurity, but I work with someone who constantly gives us a play by play of literally everything she does. Like she gets off the phone and has to make comments about what was talked about even if it doesn't relate to us. Announces every time she gets up to go to the restroom. Makes announcements where you just know she wants tou to ask her what's going on. Always interrupts conversations.
  • caco_ethes

i hugged this but i just selfied in a public pool hot tub so

So dropping the phone while selfieing isn’t universal?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Saw this topic on another forum, ]

Cat Fancy ??
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Gossiping or putting down other people
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    When you constantly have to compare yourself to your significant other exes and/or need your partner to continuously reasure and validate you. As well as, when one reads too much into everything their partner says and does. The reality is that you can’t solely rely on your partner to make you feel good about yourself. In doing this you'll never be fully happy, both with yourself and in your relationship.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    When I actively avoid people I incidentally know while out and about. Usually happens when I'm running errands (hate) in the sloppiest clothes I own with no make up, etc and I worry that they arent seeing the version of me that I prefer to present.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    MichSmish wrote: »
    maxresdefault.jpg

oh yes!
  • caco_ethes
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Ok, i am generally a pretty secure person. Sure i have moments of second guessing myself or insecurity, i am human. But in general im very okay with where im at, and what i do. That in itself sets people off sometimes to speculate insecurity. I make mistakes, i am wrong about things, and sometimes I dont read a room well. But i dont think any of that is insecurity, i think its just not being perfect. I approach life with, its good until its not, its true until its not, and its possible until its not. I have done well succeeding when it was thought silly to try, and i have learned a lot failing with an effort. I think its possible to be secure in general even if there are moments you are not, just like you wont get fat overeating a day when your normal routine is fitness and a conscious diet.

This just screams ‘I’m very insecure’ 😏

Hope it was clear this was a joke 😁
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Not being able to look a stranger in the eye..or the person your talking too...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Ok, i am generally a pretty secure person. Sure i have moments of second guessing myself or insecurity, i am human. But in general im very okay with where im at, and what i do. That in itself sets people off sometimes to speculate insecurity. I make mistakes, i am wrong about things, and sometimes I dont read a room well. But i dont think any of that is insecurity, i think its just not being perfect. I approach life with, its good until its not, its true until its not, and its possible until its not. I have done well succeeding when it was thought silly to try, and i have learned a lot failing with an effort. I think its possible to be secure in general even if there are moments you are not, just like you wont get fat overeating a day when your normal routine is fitness and a conscious diet.

This just screams ‘I’m very insecure’ 😏

Hope it was clear this was a joke 😁

giphy.gif