Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Ok, i am generally a pretty secure person. Sure i have moments of second guessing myself or insecurity, i am human. But in general im very okay with where im at, and what i do. That in itself sets people off sometimes to speculate insecurity. I make mistakes, i am wrong about things, and sometimes I dont read a room well. But i dont think any of that is insecurity, i think its just not being perfect. I approach life with, its good until its not, its true until its not, and its possible until its not. I have done well succeeding when it was thought silly to try, and i have learned a lot failing with an effort. I think its possible to be secure in general even if there are moments you are not, just like you wont get fat overeating a day when your normal routine is fitness and a conscious diet.

This just screams ‘I’m very insecure’ 😏

Hope it was clear this was a joke 😁

Of course.....i was not the one to disagree. If i was ever to actually disagree with someone i would try to disagree with a civil post. I dont ever click on the cowardly anonymous negative buttons. ;)

Oh I didn’t think you were the disagreer, and it didn’t even cross my mind that you’d take issue with it.

I think I’m hypersensitive to alienating people because whenever something goes down in the forums, its easy to assume people have chosen sides and/or are being passive aggressive. That’s not really my style, I’m just here to be an unhelpful dillhole to everyone equally
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Ok, i am generally a pretty secure person. Sure i have moments of second guessing myself or insecurity, i am human. But in general im very okay with where im at, and what i do. That in itself sets people off sometimes to speculate insecurity. I make mistakes, i am wrong about things, and sometimes I dont read a room well. But i dont think any of that is insecurity, i think its just not being perfect. I approach life with, its good until its not, its true until its not, and its possible until its not. I have done well succeeding when it was thought silly to try, and i have learned a lot failing with an effort. I think its possible to be secure in general even if there are moments you are not, just like you wont get fat overeating a day when your normal routine is fitness and a conscious diet.

Now I feel insecure. WTF man?!

I would love to give you an awkwardly long hug to alleviete this feeling :)
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

Of course.....i was not the one to disagree. If i was ever to actually disagree with someone i would try to disagree with a civil post. I dont ever click on the cowardly anonymous negative buttons. ;)

Oh I didn’t think you were the disagreer, and it didn’t even cross my mind that you’d take issue with it.

I think I’m hypersensitive to alienating people because whenever something goes down in the forums, its easy to assume people have chosen sides and/or are being passive aggressive. That’s not really my style, I’m just here to be an unhelpful dillhole to everyone equally

q2r722u3byrj.gif
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

I think you are an awesome dillhole and appreciate the dillholeness you bring to the forums. I appreciate your talents :)
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »

The explanation might be a sign of insecurity.
    My noncommittal use of the word might could also be a sign of insecurity.

You know what else is a sign of insecurity? Not using MFP Premium which offers advanced security in the form of sixteen point encryption two factor password authentication as well as secure and discreet messaging and a private password-protected domain for blog posts and shared recipes. All for the low annual cost of
    knowing the annual cost is just another of the many perks of having MFP Premium!
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I find this deeply, deeply offensive and will be reporting this to H.R. posthaste.

Heh. Those are my initials
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I find this deeply, deeply offensive and will be reporting this to H.R. posthaste.

well..... this certainly streamlines the process & I then hope you will address my complaint straightaway.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

well..... this certainly streamlines the process & I then hope you will address my complaint straightaway.

Noted. I’m mailing you a $1 off coupon to Chic-Fil-A
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

* exceeded expectations.

I'll use it there this Sunday!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

* exceeded expectations.

I'll use it there this Sunday!

At least the line will be short
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    ... a person screaming "I'm insecure!" Duh. :laugh:
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Keeping up with the Joneses. Spending your hard earned money on expensive objects that you can't afford. Trying to stay so trendy, relevant and on point that your kids actually hide on the floorboards of the car when they see their friends driving by while they're riding with you.

Desperately seeking attention by speaking the lingo of your kids, dressing like them and unable to carry any of it off. Spending all of your time taking selfies with filters, especially with the old thundermug in the background.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    Keeping up with the Joneses. Spending your hard earned money on expensive objects that you can't afford. Trying to stay so trendy, relevant and on point that your kids actually hide on the floorboards of the car when they see their friends driving by while they're riding with you.

Desperately seeking attention by speaking the lingo of your kids, dressing like them and unable to carry any of it off. Spending all of your time taking selfies with filters, especially with the old thundermug in the background.

Welp, thanks to this post I just learned what a "thundermug" is. Never heard that term before.

Thanks for teaching me (inadvertently) something new!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Every time I read this thread title I feel like it's the second line to a joke. I need the first setup line and the punchline please

"What's blue and screams 'I'm very insecure?'"
    A smurf who just got pushed off a mountain

...but, you know, funny

q: what’s blue and screams “i’m very insecure!”??

a: a smurf’s inner voice after years of backhanded compliments and taking her for granted

I mean, as far as jokes go, it's definitely not one that anybody is likely to get the answer to before the punchline is delivered?
  • Plague_Doktor
    Plague_Doktor Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Every time I read this thread title I feel like it's the second line to a joke. I need the first setup line and the punchline please

...but, you know, funny

"What screams 'I'm very insecure?'"

"http"
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

...but, you know, funny

"http"

Yes! But...maybe....in caps???
  • Plague_Doktor
    Plague_Doktor Posts: 44 Member
    Options

...but, you know, funny

"http"

Yes! But...maybe....in caps???

HTTP//??)!???!!!!