What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how people can take naps during the day. 🤷‍♀️ How and when are they finding time to do this?? I barely find the time to use the restroom! Lol!

I have the time but naps throw me off. I wake up generally more sleepy and irritable after having slept during the middle of the day.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how people can take naps during the day. 🤷‍♀️ How and when are they finding time to do this?? I barely find the time to use the restroom! Lol!

Power naps are amazing. I can literally knock out for 5 or 10mins on the sofa and feel completely re-energized after.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »

Power naps are amazing. I can literally knock out for 5 or 10mins on the sofa and feel completely re-energized after.

Once I'm out, it is a 3 hour minimum.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Just because it's easy to give yourself a tattoo, doesn't mean you should
    Words to live by😂

I did a heart on my finger. Looks like a child did it. I shouldn't drink and tat.

Wise words dear. Also, don't drink and mfp.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    This is too much $$$
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Words to live by😂

I did a heart on my finger. Looks like a child did it. I shouldn't drink and tat.

Coolest finger tattoos I've ever seen have all be mustaches
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »

I love a powernap!! My sweet spot is about 25 minutes though. Much more and I feel worse after
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I think I want to spend Thanksgiving in a cabin in the mountains. Every year one of my family members gets into some type of political argument and I end up being the one trying to keep the peace and cut off their booze.

Nothing sounds better than walking through a forest and then coming home and sipping a hot toddy by the fire. They can figure it out on their own this year.

First off, DON'T have Thanksgiving at your house. Second, when the drunken arguments start, simply say "See ya' later" and leave.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Words to live by😂

Coolest finger tattoos I've ever seen have all be mustaches

I like these
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Words to live by😂

Generally I don't worry about the drinking because it doesn't take much to get me to pass out 😆
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Words to live by😂

Generally I don't worry about the drinking because it doesn't take much to get me to pass out 😆

The last time i drank tequila, the last thing i remember was meeting a woman at a bar.....and then waking up naked and tied up to the bed posts spread eagle with dried candle wax on my chest and a phonebook opened up to the yellow pages of 24 hr marriage houses.....oh and my roomate taking pics of me in my precarious position. Thank god there was no internet back then lol! To this day not sure if i got married lol.....No tequila for me in many many years.

Omg! I burst out laughing! I can't even imagine. I have never woken up in any situation remotely close to that. Walk of shame, but nothing like that. That's crazy!

I don't drink too often, and it doesn't take much to put me out on my *kitten*. Sometimes literally speaking.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I really need to quit telling my kids ‘your mom’ jokes
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

An old friend had a heart tattoo with 'yermom' in the center. I smile thinking about it to this day.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »

An old friend had a heart tattoo with 'yermom' in the center. I smile thinking about it to this day.

Okay that is funny
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »

Okay that is funny

Another had 'poophole' tattooed in Korean down hist leg. The pretender Japanimation fans thought it was awesome and noble.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    I rubbed my thumb on something this morning and it hurt! I looked, and then I remembered I drank while playing with a tattoo pen..
    Yeah, I'm going to need to fix that.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Ghosts are on my mind

Probably with their butts because I can’t see them so who really knows why they’re doing
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    a pounding headache
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Ghosts are on my mind

Probably with their butts because I can’t see them so who really knows why they’re doing

Well this probably changes all those tv ghost shows from an approved for all audiences to an NC-17 rating.