Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Beachbody support Group!

Replies

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,600 Member
    Day 6 done! Looking forward to yoga tomorrow and I’ll probably get a run in too.

I enjoyed the yoga!
  • annliz23
    Day 13 full body workout today I am 1 short as I had to miss a day due to hip pain but I will add the pilates on at the end!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Yoga day done! I was SO bored with this workout though, I think next week I’ll have to put on a show or something while I do it.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Legs & tire flips at the gym...then afternoon trot.
  • gam3rguy
    "Body Beast Build: Back/Bis"=Done!
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    T25 Core Speed. Sorry been MIA... I thought I could keep up with a few BB workouts while training for the 1/2 but it’s not going well. Looks to be walking on my off days. Did manage some T25 this morning though. Happy Monday!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Didn’t get my workout in till late today but I still did it! Start of week 2 of 21 Day Fix - Cardio Fix
  • HamptonsGuy
    HamptonsGuy Posts: 72 Member
    Doing Classic p90x. I havent dialed n the food like the first time, though I eat healthy, just the macros. However feeling stronger. Entering phase 3, so when I get to the beginning again I should have it down. Wieght hasnt move much but Im stronger for certain.
  • gam3rguy
    "Body Beast Build: Legs...with sandbags & vest"=Done!
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Gamma Pyramid 👍
  • Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
    3rd week of 80 Day Obsession. Booty. Whew that was a good one.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Day 9 done! Got in a quick 2 mile run as well
  • gam3rguy
    "Body Beast Build: Shoulders"=Done!
    9 1/2 hours till VACATION!!!!!!!!!
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Round 3 of Liift4, W2 D4 Hiit legs and Day 3 Core Inferno of MM100 done!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Yoga and a 2 mile run today. Felt great to do some yoga in my nice warm apartment after running in the freezing cold!
  • seabs88
    seabs88 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm just getting back to exercise after an injury. I've never done any of the Beach Body workouts but I'm thinking of joining on demand. Any suggestions where I should start and if on demand is a good option for me?
  • annliz23
    My daughter set me up with it I am doing the 21day fix , I have really enjoyed it and got a lot stronger currently on day 16.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    edited October 2019
    seabs88 wrote: »
    I'm just getting back to exercise after an injury. I've never done any of the Beach Body workouts but I'm thinking of joining on demand. Any suggestions where I should start and if on demand is a good option for me?

I’ve liked it so far. 21 Day Fix seems to be the most common place to start. Every video has a modifier you can follow if any moves are too hard or if you need lower impact. If you like working out a home, have a set of dumbbells (I’ve only needed between 5-10 lbs but you may need heavier depending on your fitness level), and a mat that’s pretty much all you need. If you go to their website you can look through all the workouts.

21 Day Fix even has a sample workout you can try before even signing up.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    drinking less beer
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Day 12 done! I hate 10 minute abs. I’ve just started doing 5 because my abs hurt so much at the end of 5 I really don’t need to repeat the whole thing.