WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR NOVEMBER 2019

Options

Replies

• Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Thanks Barbie and KJ for getting us started on a new month. I did not gain last month but the loss is so low. New month New start.
    I am so glad Halloween is over. We had about 30 show up and most the grandchildren that live close stopped by. So I made sure when they left that they took all the rest of the candy. Was a nice evening and our light was out by 8:30.
    Viv UK--Sending hugs!
    Karen--Hugs and prayers for you and Bailey. They are family and them leaving is hard
    Well ladies here is to a new month and a new start. I have the next 3 days off and DH and I are going away tomorrow night to celebrate our 35th anniversary, Then Monday I took the day off to take a friend to a doctor's appointment about 60 miles from here. Her car is in the shop.
    Blessings, Vicki GI NE <3
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Vicki ~ HAPPY 35th :)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,270 Member
    Options
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY VICKI !!!!! :drinker:
    What an achievement <3

Love Heather UK XXXXXX
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,270 Member
    Options
    Allie - You definitely need a duvet day. Lots of stress recently. <3
    Bosses love to keep people on part time work because they have more power over them. No benefits, rights etc. It's nothing personal. You have so much to offer. He is just on a power /money trip and has no idea about people. Grrrr!!!!

"Love Heather UK XXXXXX
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Allie Just know there are a whole bunch of awesome women who know your worth. (((Hugs)))
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    (((BAILEY)))
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Many hugs, Allie, and sending some peaceful thoughts to you, as well, my friend.

Lisa
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,506 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to share this seen recently on FB. Thought of Machka and Wendy. . . ;)
    https://youtu.be/_eIZhtlrLJI
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Vicki Happy Anniversary! 35 years - wow! Have a great trip.

Karen in Virginia
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Vicki!

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,371 Member
    Options
    Karen in VA - good news on Bailey, hope he does well. Sending good thoughts!! Do they do laser treatments on dogs with back problems out there?

Rebecca
    - welcome home! I was wondering how you were doing. Wonderful photos of you and your sis and Athena and family. Bet this all did your heart good!!

Vicki - Happy Anniversary! Celebrate!!

Allie - glad you have a day off to chill. Grief takes different forms, I remember when my mom died I powered through it. When my dog became ill several months later, I really, really broke down. I wondered where that came from.... then realized it was under the surface. Dog got better by the way.

Barbara - cute video of the "firefighters", nice they seem to be animal lovers!! Lucky animals. B) Wish we'd hear from Wendy again!

Barbie - what a spiffy bunch of dancers, cute costumes. Thank you for sharing :)

Eventful day so far. Yesterday afternoon our old Honeywell thermostat for the heat pump was stuck on hold. I pulled the unit off the wall and replaced the batteries, stuck it back in place and it worked great until this morning, it's stuck on 60 degrees again and no amount of tapping on the "schedule" or "cancel" displays change its mind.. It's probably 9 or 10 years old. Luckily, we only use the heat pump for A/C in the summer and the fan to circulate warm air in the winter, thanks to the woodstove. So, lots to be grateful for.

Anyhow called the heat pump dude and he's booked up until November 14th. Not a biggie - the gal who schedules him said they've been super busy this fall, quite unusual to be booked out that far.

Then gave the dogs anti-itch baths followed up with anti-itch conditioner. I think I got wetter than they did. Will let the groomer do it sometime this month, she's better equipped.

Have a great afternoon.

Lanette
    Sunny SW WA State
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,108 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    6iyne1pbf2eg.jpg
    Today was the Halloween line dance party. A grand time was had by all

Barbie, What a large group of line dancers! Our senior center has a relatively small class in comparison. What fun.

Lin