5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Replies

• salman_nadeem
    salman_nadeem Posts: 12 Member
    In six month I accomplished this. Date and weight in the pic
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Amazing transformations everyone!
    Truly inspiring - and hoping this will kick my butt to lose the last 10lbs or so I've been struggling with the last few months!

5'6"
    SW (Dec. 2018) 217lbs (98.5kg) Size: 20
    CW (Since June 2019) 156lbs (70.8kg) Size: 12
    GW 145lbs (65.8kg)

2p13ubzcioct.jpg
    zphz6i3fc7e4.jpg

Don't have many "Before" pics as I avoided the camera like the devil. I actually probably weighed even more, but had never weighed myself properly until I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and was weighed at the doctors. The "Before" pic from Dec. 2018 was taken about 2 months after the diagnosis and I believe I had already started to lose some weight due to the stress.

Complications from the breast cancer surgery wound landed me in the hospital in January 2019 leading to additional diagnosis of Diabetes Type II and High Blood Pressure and the myriad of medications that come with those conditions. I started MFP sometime after that and completely changed my lifestyle in the hopes of getting off of the medications. My diabetes is now in remission as of June and I am completely off the medications for it, and have managed to reduce my HBP meds drastically since then (hopefully I will come off of those soon too! ...and Cancer is all clear too, yay!)

I've basically been stuck in maintenance mode/weight-loss plateau since June and am particularly struggling with toning my gut :disappointed: Especially after seeing everyone here with their amazing tiny waists! How the heck are you guys doing it?!?!

Keep up the great work and the awesome thread :smiley:

Congratulations on ALL your successes!
  • daveredvette
    daveredvette Posts: 87 Member
    cat_i_am wrote: »
    Don’t have a great “Before” but you get the idea. I am 5’6”. Before is 168, after is 128. ,51 years old.
    awesome job and it is cool being 51 and in shape
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Bump
  • magairlin
    magairlin Posts: 93 Member
    Well Done. You all look amazing. Congratulations. You are all so pretty and your hard work has paid off and it was all worth it. You are all so inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!