What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,812 Member
    Dark chocolate mint everything
  • Grampy000
    Grampy000 Posts: 1 Member
    Anything almond based. Love almond milk and almond butter
  • Keliz1173
    Keliz1173 Posts: 186 Member
    edited November 2019
    Beets - roasted or pickled.... just really diggin' beets these days
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Alcapurrias made with yucca & yautia. AND chunky bacalaitos with malt vinegar - literally dunking these crunchy morsels of yumminess into it. I have been craving these for weeks now. Eating these in my head's sense memory isn't working too well. Arghh! CONTROL.
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    edited November 2019
    Impossible Whopper! Yum!
    BTW, it saves no calories! 600 or so all in not counting fries. Super awesome!

opgrcu7hmagf.png
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    I've been on a kick with Wasa Crackers. I introduced my fiance to them about a month ago and we've went through 3 packs of them. At least they're healthy.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Pomegranates!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Homemade chicken quesadillas .... cause I'm apparently 5 lol
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Currently I've been on a scrambled egg kick. I usually use the low-carb tortilla shells and make an egg burrito. I will add peppers, onions, cheese and turkey sausage in for variety.
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Accidentally discovered that of the gas-station food options available to me on a road trip, boiled eggs and spicy pickles make a *brilliant* combination for satisfactory snacking, and I rather suspect that I'll be eating those things together ON PURPOSE now, even when I'm not a hostage of the highway.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Subway steak and cheese sliders and greek yogurt with sf ff jello powder mixed in.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Nothing special... but I've been making homemade butter recently and loving it

How?

http://www.redflycreations.com/2013/06/homemade-butter-recipe.html
  • pancakerunner
    glassyo wrote: »
    Subway steak and cheese sliders and greek yogurt with sf ff jello powder mixed in.

are the sliders available at all subways?
  • pancakerunner
    Currently I've been on a scrambled egg kick. I usually use the low-carb tortilla shells and make an egg burrito. I will add peppers, onions, cheese and turkey sausage in for variety.

Love just plain scrambled eggs... fluffy with sugar free ketchup...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

are the sliders available at all subways?

They should be. I got a little huffy tho because they won't sub veggies if you get the 2 sliders and a drink deal but will if you get 2 independent sliders. I didn't know that second part til I got a second opinion at another Subway. :)
  • PumpkinSage
    PumpkinSage Posts: 29 Member
    Rediscovering cottage cheese. Tried Good brand which has lower sodium.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,533 Member
    I haven't had one in awhile and love regular sweet potatoes, but had an amazing purple sweet potato tonight, I need more!
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Pomegranates!

I came here to say pomegranates too! And also balsamic vinegar (or any vinegar really, but I’m currently drowning my salads in balasamic vinegar)
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Breakfast burrito for dinner