Options
    iMago wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Poor Bees
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Last month, actual Bryan Adams viewed my Instagram story. Today, actual Bryan Adams reposted my story to his story. Where do we go from here actual Bryan Adams?

the guy from the 80s?
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Last month, actual Bryan Adams viewed my Instagram story. Today, actual Bryan Adams reposted my story to his story. Where do we go from here actual Bryan Adams?

I think you’re ready to take things to the next level
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Do you think he'll be my Canadian sugar daddy?
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

If not im sure you could have your pick of anyone of the guys from Nickelback.....im sure they are in search of a fan!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

If not im sure you could have your pick of anyone of the guys from Nickelback.....im sure they are in search of a fan!

Hmm but they might want me to listen to their music
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    colinmcp wrote: »
    Missing my partner who decided to move on without moi.

...and pizza

Aww sorry.. :(
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Why are all the quotes looking weird.. what have they done to the forums?
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options

I was wondering the same thing 🤔 All the photos being posted are smaller than usual too
  • slimgirljo15
    edited December 2019
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »

I was wondering the same thing 🤔 All the photos being posted are smaller than usual too

Also, on my phone a black rectangle box pops up with a user name to say they've posted in a thread.. it disappears after a few seconds, this is normal but now everything the person wrote is showing in the temporary box too.. weird
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I'm not supposed to be gaining weight and losing reps 😂...

It's probably because I ate little yesterday and didn't use that damn mask last night 😂
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    I'm not supposed to be gaining weight and losing reps 😂...

It's probably because I ate little yesterday and didn't use that damn mask last night 😂

Fueling the morning workout begins the night before. :wink: 👊💪
    You got this and you know it!
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I wonder if there's a formula for yrs left on car life...
    77K-mi / 9-yrs + 3rd set of tires - no major repairs = 15-yrs more? 10-yrs? 23K-mi 'til burial at sea?
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I had a dream last night
    that I was running from the devil and this guy tells me to run into the church. I did and we're half way up the stairs when he asks if I've closed the door. I didn't. I run back to close it but then I hear a cat meowing right outside. She's a little calico and is curled up behind a stone looking into the distance. I run out there to rescue her even though I know it's a trap. Wind. I'm sort of getting images of a tall ram horned beast standing on two legs like a human. He was still and black, a totally blank unfeeling look on his ram face. He couldn't be seen moving, only caught in glimpses and perfectly still. He's in the church because I left the door open. I'm running with the cat in my arms and other people are running too. Me, some guy, a grey and white pitbull and a charcoal grey cat get into an abandoned car as more people run by in panic, wind everywhere. We're not in there long as the grey cat gets possessed and bites the pitbull's neck. I may have stomped out that cat. I wake up at some point but that's all I remember.

It wasn't a nightmare that wakes you up in a cold sweat but it did weird me tf out. I've never dreamed of actual Satan before. 😕

[\spoiler]
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »

Also, on my phone a black rectangle box pops up with a user name to say they've posted in a thread.. it disappears after a few seconds, this is normal but now everything the person wrote is showing in the temporary box too.. weird

so you want us to constantly post super lengthy comments in multiple threads so you get an annoying black rectangle with the post. I can certainly help you with that

3zxxrbfc58e2.gif
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    That this fall has been too *kitten* much but I'm back on the forums and back on my *kitten*. I missed ya. Most of ya anyway. :kissing_heart: