What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    There’s nothing wrong with you the way you are, we are all unique that’s what makes us more appealing and interesting, if anyone ridiculed you or judges you for the way you look or who you are then they have the problem with themselves. Laugh at them and putty them..
    I do 😜
    @thongguy23 dude why would someone not accept you the way you are? 🀯

@banshee925 because I am a man that does not fall into the typical masculine macho type. I’m ridiculed from the way I dress, my interest or better defined as lack of interest in the typical male things. I’ve been told on a number of occasions that I’m too feminine. But yet and still I strive to stay true to myself. Thank you πŸ™πŸΎ

"putty them" kinky πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to stay up late but it's 20 minutes after my bed time and I don't think I'm going to make it much longer. πŸ‘΅πŸ»
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I should have known you would be on that right away .. durty beeatch! πŸ˜‚
    There’s nothing wrong with you the way you are, we are all unique that’s what makes us more appealing and interesting, if anyone ridiculed you or judges you for the way you look or who you are then they have the problem with themselves. Laugh at them and putty them..
    I do 😜
    @thongguy23 dude why would someone not accept you the way you are? 🀯

@banshee925 because I am a man that does not fall into the typical masculine macho type. I’m ridiculed from the way I dress, my interest or better defined as lack of interest in the typical male things. I’ve been told on a number of occasions that I’m too feminine. But yet and still I strive to stay true to myself. Thank you πŸ™πŸΎ

"putty them" kinky πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I'm innocent πŸ˜‡ you're the one wanting to "putty them" πŸ˜‚
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Okay... The whole Peloton commercial controversy is totally stupid...

The only thing wrong with that commercial is that it too is totally stupid πŸ˜‚...

But are we surprised? I mean Apple just tried to sell me an iPad or something for my grandfather by invoking the memory of my deceased grandmother... πŸ™„
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

The only thing wrong with that commercial is that it too is totally stupid πŸ˜‚...

But are we surprised? I mean Apple just tried to sell me an iPad or something for my grandfather by invoking the memory of my deceased grandmother... πŸ™„

I could not agree more with you on this!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: Β»

Lol totally...

What did you think of the fight?

Looks like AJ was content to hold on for a decision, literally πŸ˜‚... I mean it's boxing and not fighting but I just hate to see someone win a game of tag...

I say Wilder beats him inside of 8 rounds...
    But that Lennox Lewis style is hard to beat.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

Lol totally...

Looks like AJ was content to hold on for a decision, literally πŸ˜‚... I mean it's boxing and not fighting but I just hate to see someone win a game of tag...

Well, i think Andy Ruiz is a bum, at least for now. I dont see it changing though. He came into the biggest fight of his life out of shape and grossly overweight.....and lost practically every round. He then has the nerve to admit after winning the belt he partied and spent money and didnt really train.....and now wants a 3rd fight with Joshua. Nobody wants to see that. He got good money and no longer has motivation to fight, and after getting even more for this last one, he isnt going to change. Wouldnt even matter if he would just shut up and admit he sucked in the fight. But he even had the nerve to say he did well for a guy who didnt train......he lost me with that nonsense.

I think Wilder has the least amount of boxing skill out of Joshua and Fury. He just has other wordly power that neutralizes any deficiencies he has. He showed that in the fight against Fury. While i still think he lost that fight, those 2 knockdowns of Fury made the case for him getting the decision. I dont think Joshua can box perfectly and move away from Wilder all fight like he did with a slow plodding Ruiz. He'll get caught even if he wins most of the rounds, and then its all over. But im not even sure Wilder gets past the Fury rematch in February. Should Fury finish that fight on his feet I see him outboxing Wilder in an easy decision. Staying on his feet is a big if though lol

Sorry long post.....i just love this stuff man :)
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I was told today: "You Behaved Badly."

..... it was difficult to argue the point.

I know that feeling all to well. As a matter of fact I was told that last week. Lol. I wear my badges proud.

xj1dsz8qetgd.jpeg
  • Sixxmotley
    Sixxmotley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm just coming back on here for the first time in like 2 years, and I am tired of gaining weight
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I just now discovered the stroopwaffle and my gawd, *kitten* losing weight
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    If sugar was the devil then imagine the different meanings a lot of songs would have
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    If sugar was the devil then imagine the different meanings a lot of songs would have

...... so 'The Archies' really are the Spawn of Satan ??
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

...... so 'The Archies' really are the Spawn of Satan ??

I laughed too hard at this...........🀭
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Lol totally...

Well, i think Andy Ruiz is a bum, at least for now. I dont see it changing though. He came into the biggest fight of his life out of shape and grossly overweight.....and lost practically every round. He then has the nerve to admit after winning the belt he partied and spent money and didnt really train.....and now wants a 3rd fight with Joshua. Nobody wants to see that. He got good money and no longer has motivation to fight, and after getting even more for this last one, he isnt going to change. Wouldnt even matter if he would just shut up and admit he sucked in the fight. But he even had the nerve to say he did well for a guy who didnt train......he lost me with that nonsense.

I think Wilder has the least amount of boxing skill out of Joshua and Fury. He just has other wordly power that neutralizes any deficiencies he has. He showed that in the fight against Fury. While i still think he lost that fight, those 2 knockdowns of Fury made the case for him getting the decision. I dont think Joshua can box perfectly and move away from Wilder all fight like he did with a slow plodding Ruiz. He'll get caught even if he wins most of the rounds, and then its all over. But im not even sure Wilder gets past the Fury rematch in February. Should Fury finish that fight on his feet I see him outboxing Wilder in an easy decision. Staying on his feet is a big if though lol

Sorry long post.....i just love this stuff man :)

No sweat man, it's by far my favorite sport as well... You just can't beat the sweet science...

And I couldn't agree with you more!

Ruiz was a disappointment, I really hope he was going to be more fired than ever but he blew it...

Wilder is probably the less skilled of the 3 top fighters and should he get past Fury it will definitely be interesting to see how he holds up against the new look AJ with the Lennox Lewis style.. The main reason I think Wilder wins is because AJ still has a questionable chin. Every time ruiz touched him his knees appeared to buckle...

But Fury might honestly beat both... Depending on what he does in the gym... He's just got insane head movement and a solid chin... Great to see relevant heavyweights again! πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I'm just coming back on here for the first time in like 2 years, and I am tired of gaining weight

Welcome back and good luck.