What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Cookies

What kind -?? Sugar - choco chip - oatmeal raisin - and can I say oatmeal raisin does not get the street credit it deserves- or just Oreos or something
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Cookies

What kind -?? Sugar - choco chip - oatmeal raisin - and can I say oatmeal raisin does not get the street credit it deserves- or just Oreos or something

My mom brought me this tray of cookies when I got home from chemo earlier. I may have eaten too much but hey.. at least I'm hungry 🤷‍♀️😋
    3yillpa4a16n.jpg

I think I love your mom.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Cookies

My mom brought me this tray of cookies when I got home from chemo earlier. I may have eaten too much but hey.. at least I'm hungry 🤷‍♀️😋
    3yillpa4a16n.jpg

omg are those peanut butter cookies in the back?

how are they still on the plate
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Cookies

3yillpa4a16n.jpg

I think I love your mom.

😂 she's pretty cool ❤ also... is it wrong that I have hidden all the peanut butter ones from the kids? Because I wanted to keep them to myself 🙊

Absolutely not wrong lol - I’ve done the same 🤷‍♂️
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    a lasagna stuffed inside of a calzone

Odd that this is how I see myself, even though I know you're talking about food.

Somehow, I doubt I'm as appealing as the real deal, though. :lol:
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    a lasagna stuffed inside of a calzone

Odd that this is how I see myself, even though I know you're talking about food.

Somehow, I doubt I'm as appealing as the real deal, though. :lol:

I'd try it.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Cookies

3yillpa4a16n.jpg

Looks delicious!! Guessing the taste buds decided to stop being annoying and let you enjoy the flavors! :grin:<3
  • tinak33
    Options
    Cookies

3yillpa4a16n.jpg

I think I love your mom.

😂 she's pretty cool ❤ also... is it wrong that I have hidden all the peanut butter ones from the kids? Because I wanted to keep them to myself 🙊

Mom's cookies.
    Mom shares what mom wants to share from mom's cookies.

It's the rules.
  • tinak33
    Options
    Now I am thinking about how I don't have any cookies........
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    h0wzszdzepnh.gif
  • mike_rom
    mike_rom Posts: 680 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    h0wzszdzepnh.gif

@honeybee__12 You, and. me. both!!!

....and sleeping *yawn*
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Cookies

3yillpa4a16n.jpg

omg are those peanut butter cookies in the back?

how are they still on the plate

Not much of those left 😅
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Cookies

3yillpa4a16n.jpg

Looks delicious!! Guessing the taste buds decided to stop being annoying and let you enjoy the flavors! :grin:<3

Yes! The taste buds came back after 1 week or so... the appetite not so much but I've been stuffing my face today 😂
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I was told today: "You Behaved Badly."

I always remind the complainer that "I am behaving."
    It doesn't matter if it's bad. It's still behaving.

Haha. Spoken like a true techie... we want clarity & specifics. It's like when someone asks me for my fave color, then gets frustrated when I reply, "For what?" Why is this frustrating? My fave color for wall paint for the living room isn't the same as for lipstick or a new jacket. I don't know why they don't get that I am answering the q... :smile:
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Pondering the meaning of "a normal life"...

giphy.gif