Leslie Sansone - Walking at Home - September Challenge

Options

Replies

• JessBezz77
    JessBezz77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!! Great to see so many ready to participate!

Update whenever you want to - daily - weekly - whatever you prefer.
  • fozziewaca
    Options
    I am in! I'm about to exceed my August goal of 50 miles, so the September goal will be 55 miles with Leslie!
  • fittina
    fittina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I will set my goal for 30 but will try to reach 60! Add me if you would like.
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've finally decided that my goal is going to be 45 miles for the month. :wink:
  • SimplyLiving21
    Options
    Lets do it! My goal is 50 miles. I love doing the fast four miles dvd :happy:
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I've never done a challenge like this on here....

Would I be able to join with a smaller challenge like 15 miles?

Also ~ to anyone that sees this... if you wouldn't mind looking at the forum topic I posted about how to log calories burned for this DVD I'd appreciate any help.

Thank you!!!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    im in my goal will be 60 miles....we start tomorrow the 1st,right?...good luck all
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try for 30. I'm also going to try doing the whole 30DS. I've done the videos randomly before but never for the whole 30 days. Plus I've just gotten Leslie Sansone walking DVDs which I just turn into jogging instead of walking to give a higher burn and because walking doesn't make me work enough.
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) Do you keep track with a pedometer?
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I made it halfway to my goal for August & got sick. I'm starting my workout routine again on Friday.

Goal for September - 15 miles
    Miles Walked so far in September - 0 miles
    Miles left to goal - 15 miles
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Goal for September is 100 miles for the month!
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    i would love to join! i love leslie lol!

goal 50 miles :)
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am trying again for September...I will do 20 miles.

I do spinning 3 times per week so it will not commit to too much...hopefully I will meet my committment:wink:

Total: 20
    Miles done: 0
    Miles to go: 20
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    http://www.walkathome.com/challenge/the-amp-the-activity-challenge-details-inside/

If anyone is interested, this link was in the august challenge. I will update daily with the mini challenge. I am doing Jillian Micheal's ripped in 30 so I can only commit to a mile a day until I finish that. I will try to do the mini challenges daily though.
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    September 1st Mini Challenge: 50 jumping jacks, 50 push-ups. You do not have to do it all at once.

http://www.walkathome.com/challenge/the-amp-the-activity-challenge-details-inside/

September Goal: 30 miles
    Miles today: 0 miles
    Miles to goal: 30 miles
    Total Miles: 0 miles
    Mini Challenge: not yet
  • loyalblue4
    Options
    Good Thursday Morning :happy:

Started the September walking at home challenge this morning. I will be checking in every Thursday. Have an AWESOME week!

September goal: 120 miles
    Miles walked: 5
    Miles remaining: 115
  • fozziewaca
    Options
    Did 3 miles. Planning on picking up another DVD while out and about later for a bit more variety.
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I started the WAH challenge on her blog for the month. 5 miles this morning plus her Mini goals of 50 push ups and 50 jumping jacks.

Goal for Sept: 100 miles
    Miles completed: 5
  • ohpretty
    ohpretty Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I used to do the Walking At Home videos all the time and I really enjoyed them. I think I'll go for 40 miles. :)
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    I'm in too! Just joined MFP last night. Would love to lose 40 pounds. In the past 5 years, I've lost 40 pounds twice.....but each time when I stopped counting calories and doing WATP the weight crept back on. Third time's the charm I hope.
    Anyway, I love WATP, and have a bunch of Leslie's video's....so count me in. My goal is 50 miles for September. I did 3 fast miles this AM. 47 more to go! Good luck, everyone!