WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR DECEMBER 2019

Options

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    M – but if you made a meal of, say, flounder, veges, and an apple, but I only have the apple, that wouldn’t work
    Michele in NC

If you select All Meals, it just means you'll get food from Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks or whatever meal categories you've set up.

This is my Food page. I have chosen to divide my day into four meal categories called Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks. You can choose your own categories.

jqkcdydj5n8i.png

I click Add Foods under Breakfast and this is what I see. Notice that the Recent tab is selected. I rarely go to the other tabs. See the dropdown arrow next to the word Breakfast? Click that and you'll have the choice of just your Breakfast foods or foods from all the meal categories.

qgbi1wzg1r83.png

9hgq8zkbexc4.png

I've clicked All Meals and see the difference? The image above showed my Breakfast items whereas this shows what appears in all my meal categories.

26bm2k0j7vip.png

So apple, as you mention, does not show up in Breakfast, but it is in one of my other meal categories (Snacks, actually) and when I clicked All Meals, it appears available for me to select for Breakfast if I happen to decide I want an apple for Breakfast.

:)

Machka in Oz
  • Machka9
    Options
    1948Peachy wrote: »
    Question: For those of you who do IF, do you log your calories during your time to eat?

Carol in GA

I kind of accidentally do IF, and when I'm on a mission to lose weight, I log my calories. It would be so easy for me to go over my calories in the 10 or 12 hours that I eat each day.

M in Oz

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,380 Member
    Options
    M - thanks so much.

Michele in NC
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Machka: Congrats on the benign biopsy report! Good news is wonderful. Time to do something fun to celebrate.😎
  • Katla49
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I hope you heal quickly. Rest well.🌺
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,323 Member
    Options
    Tekavincent - best wishes for a speedy recovery. <3 What is your name? Well done on the adoption. :D Phew! What a year! :love:

Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    😀
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Lynette, Forgot to answer.....yes very close to initial goal. Only 7 pounds to go. I'm finally at a healthy BMI, albeit on the higher side. My plan is to see how I look and feel when I hit goal and may either maintain or lose just a little bit more. :)
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Machka - Happy to hear your results were benign.
  • Katla49
    Options
    Yesterday evening went really well in the end. :) She arrived in a lather, but was able to calm down and, I'm pleased to say, really enjoyed all the Middle Eastern food I'd chosen for her. DH was very happy. When we went to bed he said it was a wonderful day - just what he needed. :D<3
    He is out right now walking along the seafront with her in the sunshine B) on the way back to the train station. I'm going to get a few minutes of writing under my belt. I hope to run this pm. Little bit of shopping to do, but no panic for that. Maybe tomorrow.
    I'm pleased he enjoyed himself with Edie and Becky. He said yesterday that he finally thinks he ought to see the doctor about his back. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Beautiful, Cheri. :)
    Yesterday evening went really well in the end. :) She arrived in a lather, but was able to calm down and, I'm pleased to say, really enjoyed all the Middle Eastern food I'd chosen for her. DH was very happy. When we went to bed he said it was a wonderful day - just what he needed. :D<3
    He is out right now walking along the seafront with her in the sunshine B) on the way back to the train station. I'm going to get a few minutes of writing under my belt. I hope to run this pm. Little bit of shopping to do, but no panic for that. Maybe tomorrow.
    I'm pleased he enjoyed himself with Edie and Becky. He said yesterday that he finally thinks he ought to see the doctor about his back. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Beautiful, Cheri. :)

• Machka9
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Thank you all ... I am relieved to hear the good news too. :)

Today's big accomplishment was making a pavlova. :) We'll have it tomorrow (Christmas Eve).

Otherwise, I don't feel like I did much. I did do laundry, go for a short walk, process and post a few more photos, rip another CD, purchase presents for my parents and brother (online), and sort out some of my emails, but that's about it.

And yet I feel tired. I suppose it's all the recovery process. Recovery from another very busy year and from the biopsy.

About photos ... I've added some of our apples to the Tasmanian Summer album:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/machka-bb/albums/72157712143875701

md09nyh542mw.png

I'm going to drink my chamomile tea while listening to selections from the Nutcracker Suite and then go to bed and read my book for a bit. :)

Machka in Oz
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,666 Member
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    "Todo"s and "done"s
    Did Sunday: church, organized firehall paperwork/started board mtg minutes, baked crescents, found forgotten cookies recipe, but had 3 glasses of wine not two. Today: wrap Joe’s present, make tuna salad, wrap Lois’ ornaments, take Tumble to groomer, drop off Tracie’s GF cookies/Lois’ ornaments/thrift store donation, pack and mail Mariah’s goodies, finish minutes. Tomorrow: bake forgotten cookies, print firehall stuff and drop off.

Barbie, Lanette, Kim and Katla thanks for the recommendations. There’s a Big 5 Sporting Goods in Crescent City, will see what they have, and maybe try Tractor Supply too. KJ thanks for the baseball cap under hood tip, might solve my hood-hanging-down-over-eyes problem. ;) Won’t shop ‘til after Christmas, too crazy out there!
    Lanette sorry to confuse. PC guy is finding a good used Dell, putting a solid state HD into it, installing Win10 and all the stuff he backed up from my old laptop, whose hard drive is failing. Won’t get it 'til after Christmas so stumbling along with Joe’s. Gonna have to add my printer to Joe’s laptop. Want to temporarily disable wireless on Joe’s laptop so can connect via ethernet for banking and one last Amazon order (superstitious about having wireless active when doing financial stuff… ;> ).
    So, pip, are you wrapped up as a gift for Kirby?
    Machka hooray for benign!
    Welcome back tekavincent. Healing and strength to you.

Just skimmin’, gettin’ sleepy.

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    Word for 2019: "GOOD" good attitude, good food, good times, good choices, good enough, feel good, GOOD! Word foruck December: get up and go outside EVERY day!
    daily: steps=2292 :(, vits 18.5 log=22 CI<CO=17 CI<250<CO=5 Tumble 5/10=9 mfp=22 AF=15 outside=9
    wkly: BBBorTC x2=6, rx=2 dance=3 pack walk=1.6
    mnthly: board mtg=1 grant= dog group email list= sew= play=

Went to a friends Christmas party and that was one of the games, I was a tree that the other team mates were decorating. 4 teams and kids voted whe was best