Before and After pics 247 to 139 and still going

Options

Replies

• mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    You look awesome; Don't worry about others because one you love you they just really don't matter.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Girl!! Amazing inside and out!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I was in a failed marriage as well in which I gained weight. I have lost 53 lbs, and I am 0.8 lbs away from my original goal of 140 (I am 5'3"). I am shooting for mid-30's, but I am conquering this goal first. Something just hit me one day, and I needed to do this for my babies (I have 2) and myself. Here I am 11 months later almost to go. Keep it up, and you will hit 125 in no time.
  • savanthebride
    Options
    Wow! I think I want to cry! What a moving and inspirational story! I am loving my journey and I am loving all the different people I am getting to know and now, I know your amazing story. What a blessing! I am so encouraged! Thank you for sharing. I know you wil reach your next goal soon enough! God Bless!
  • pinkbride2011
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing and inspiring. You look amazing!
  • phedrick07
    Options
    You're story is so motivating and inspiring! Thanks for posting. You look great, by the way! :]
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Ty... the pain of doing most of this alone was so dark and lonely. Your words mean everything to me. I've lost a little more since this post was started. Tonight I am going to put a couple new pics in here!
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You are awesome, thank you!
  • MichaelaaJ
    MichaelaaJ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thank you Thank you Thank you! Thank you for sharing.. I am starting with similar stats and so fewer stressors! Very inspirational!
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    Great job girlie! Your a definite inspiration. Keep it up.
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Lori! You are always so inspirational and I thank you for sharing your story. Love!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Thank you for the sweet words everyone! Here are my newest pics now that I've hit 115 lbs lost!!! Getting closer to my goal!!!

New115pics.jpg
  • lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Your ex is a tool.
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!!!! You look fab!
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look great, BRAVO!
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look absolutely beautiful. What an amazing transformation!

P.S. No wonder your ex is now your ex. I am glad he is! You deserve much better!
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    you're awesome, your ex is an idiot... I think your total MILF!!
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!!!!!!! Good for you! You should be super proud of yourself, don't let anyone get you down.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing and younger too. Great job and congrats!
  • Ambeee11
    Ambeee11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    congrats you look awesome! inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!