pridesabtch wrote: »
JFT NY Day Wednesday
- Peloton 30 min Hell Yeah!
- Breakfast with the family
- Log everything
- Drink at least as much water as soda. I only had 1 soda
- Stay green today.
- Read a couple of chapters in Deuteronmy
- Start de-Christmasing the house
- 0 - 1 alcoholic beverage depending on calories available New chosen drink is raspberry lemonade with pineapple vodka.
clicketykeys wrote: »
Happy New Year, everyone!
Today I have done some balance practice. I'm going to do some core work, portion out some of the soup my husband made, meal prep for next week, go for a run, and then we're visiting friends this evening. And I'm going to try to log on and check in tomorrow morning.
azulvioleta6 wrote: »
1. Weigh in
2. Pre-track exercise for the rest of the week
3. Prep Thursday and Friday meals
4. 10C liquids 6
5. One self-care activity
6. Figure out why FitBit is not working correctly eh, working on it!
HEGoddard0928 wrote: »
1. Get back on the water horse! 64 oz of water! Already done! And it's only just after 12!
2. Fold laundry! And I put it away!
3. Go to the gym and walk for at least a half an hour 36 minutes! Had a nice sweat going!
4. Write at least one chapter of WIP A nice easy chapter that didn't take too long to write but had some funny parts to it.
5. Put away dishes when the washer is done running
6. Figure out lunch/dinner and log appropriately I'm still trying to figure out the right amount of time to bake chicken breasts in the oven. Also realized that we are out of vegetables. So I'll have to run to the store and grab some later
7. Bed before 11(School starts again on Monday so no more midnight bedtimes!) We ended up going to bed at like 10:10. We were both just so tired. I think I fell asleep pretty easily which was nice.
TerriRichardson112 wrote: »
10.15am: Dance group⛄️
2pm: Shakespeare Study⛄️
ZizzyBumble wrote: »
Thursday January 2nd
Thank you @mytime6630 I find the daily accountability really helpful and it’s nice to be a part of a supportive group.
After the holiday excesses it’s time for me to set and stick to some goals. I’m 5kg (about 11lbs) heavier than I was this time last year. I’m expecting to loose some of that very quickly as the scales have jumped up in the last few days and it can’t all be true weight gain. The good news is there’s no left over sherry trifle to tempt me - the bad news is that I finished it last night!
Stay in the green
Water I usually struggle to do this as I forget or am too lazy to fetch a drink.
5 fruit and veg
Loose some of that 5kg!
Today was easier than I expected, I think I was ready for eating and drinking less.
pridesabtch wrote: »
Anyone heard from Bex our Bookmeister lately?
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.