The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    It's almost 2020 here and we're home from our party. The people with kids left, I was designated driver so was a bit bored so we came home. Now I get to ring in the new year in my comfie clothes and get hubs to rub the knot out of my achy shoulder.

Sounds like a great new year's to me!
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone. Time to get serious again.
  • willey89
    willey89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...I guess I am in the 50ish category. :smiley: Proud "Papa" of my 2.5 yr old grandson who is my buddy.
    Looking forward to losing weight and getting in better shape.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hey all first Friday Eve of the decade. This year is already flying by. Well not really haha.
    My son wants to get out he told me. So I've booked him a dr appointment to get his meds renewed. Saturday I'm going to take him to visit some friends of mine and we'll go skate. My new year's resolution is to spend more time with some friends I've neglected the past year.have a good one
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    My goodness I'm tired of always having to step in at the eleventh hour to help the skating teams I'm involved with. This year I took a backseat because of my shoulder and I've had to step in to take control of an exhibition the team was planning. Then today I had to bring to the attention of the coach they have an illegal move. I either need to keep my mouth shut or just always be the boss.

Anyone have any fun weekend plans?
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    unless cleaning house and possibly putting up a louvered door counts as fun, then no :)
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 982 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    My boiler broke this morning. The earliest I can get a plumber is Monday. Fortunately, it's not been too cold recently. I will be out for most of the weekend, either climbing or scuba diving.

I've also been doing Win Hof style yoga gubbins, so cold showers shouldn't be a problem.
  • zumbatika
    zumbatika Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Teach zumba and kickboxing but I do all sorts of fitness: all the les mill stuff and even a yoga class every now and then. My biggest thing is food. I could workout all sorts but the diet must be on point and that's why I am on this platform...to help me monitor my intake. :) On IG as tfabfitzumba
  • psychobella_666
    psychobella_666 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ooo not sure I wanna be middle aged ha x
  • psychobella_666
    psychobella_666 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    38 here, into tattooes, piercings and all things pinup/retro/rockabilly. Feel free to add me xx
  • crb1770
    crb1770 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me! I have 6 1/2 months left in my 40s - I turn fifty in mid-July. I’m trying to lose 25 pounds by then so I can be at my ideal weight as I begin that new decade!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I am logging my food today. For the first time in months! It is bad. Please excuse me if I'm cranky for the next year

Holiday goodies are everywhere. I have to wear a swimsuit in 3 weeks. Pray for me...

You have a hard choice it seems. Don't eat, or don't swim. :)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    okxd4zwqlouk.jpg

pqd9oc1yav9v.jpg
  • steeliebob
    steeliebob Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Happy New Year from the west coast of the USA. Go Ducks!

Thought MFP would censor such nonsense 🦆🦆😂😂😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    okxd4zwqlouk.jpg

pqd9oc1yav9v.jpg

Looks delicious Tony..
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year All
    I am 41, need to buckle up again after some weight regain last year. Would love some support!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    thank goodness my waffle iron is forgiving - I got distracted and about forgot that I had waffles. Thankfully, they didn't burn! Vanilla buttermilk cream cheese waffles, where I substituted fat free cream cheese for the oil the recipe from Betty Crocker usually calls for. Gets the calorie count down and adds a pleasant tang to the waffles, especially paired with a little bit of syrup and chopped walnuts.

Got to get a nice breakfast in - I'm going to see about installing a louvered door today myself.....
  • ToofatforChristmas
    Options
    40 here, feel free to add me.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    okxd4zwqlouk.jpg

pqd9oc1yav9v.jpg

This looks so incredible!!!!! Yum!!!
  • MissusC68
    MissusC68 Posts: 5 Member