January 2020 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic I’m so sorry to hear this news. My deepest condolences. I will be praying for her family and friends for comfort while you all grieve.
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    I've just heard that the woman I knew at the gym who collapsed last week has died. Despite how bad it looked, I'm still shocked by this news. From what I knew, she was a genuinely nice person who had been really dedicated to improving her health and strength - apparently in the face of a lot of challenges. She was only 38 years old. The gym is going to be a sad place this week. It's hard to process.

OMG im so sorry! She was so young. That's so tragic.

Hugs to you and your gym friends.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic I’m so sorry to hear that. Wishing comfort and peace for those who knew her.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    @Camaramandy648 Isn’t it great when you do the right thing and everything works out for the best? Love the happy doggy photos!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear your news @katharmonic and it reminds me that we have survived all the $h1t days life has thrown at us so far so we are doing okay.

Managed the first 7 days of RED January with a shorter run this morning. It wasn't intended to be short however my waterproof jacket can interact with my watch and ended my run prematurely. Try again tonight as I want a distance that logs against my training plan.

exercise.png

• Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,442 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic I’m so sorry to hear this news. My deepest condolences. I will be praying for her family and friends for comfort while you all grieve.

^^^^^ This 10X ^^^^^ 😥
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Scott6255 wrote: »

^^^^^ This 10X ^^^^^ 😥

:( Sorry. :(
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options

You’re not going to believe this.

I called the owner after work and made a plan to meet up and I apologized in advance for the emotional ambush my kids would surely bring right to her.

She said, “ACTUALLY, I’m moving and already have three dogs and two cats and have to rehome them all.”

So she came over and met my kids and me and our dog and SHE LEFT THE BIG LOVE BEAST HERE FOR US!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

He has no health problems and is up to date on everything so I have a little head start AND a new running partner!

YAY!!!!!! W00F!!