5’-5’3” girl success stories before & after

Replies

• xcc670
    xcc670 Posts: 98 Member

I’m 5’3” and at 185 lbs ish, losing 1.5 lbs/week at about 1450 calories.

This is wonderful. I want to get to where you are. Do you exercise? If so, how many calories or time spent. I think I am doing everything right, but getting no results. So your success is really encouraging to me.

• fdlewenstein
    fdlewenstein Posts: 231 Member
    Did anyone have to deal with sagging skin after loosing weight? I have 40 pounds to go to meet my goal.
  • egalia01
    egalia01 Posts: 2 Member
    kidzr4 wrote: »
    Hi.
    I’m 5’1 and 164lbs. I struggle sticking to my calorie goal. I start out strong but end up caving. I just finished a year membership with Noom. I lost 10lbs in a year. Very, very slow but I made some changes that I could live with. I still need to track my food daily and weigh to maintain and continue my weight lose. My goal is 145lbs.

• Lcmora78
    Lcmora78 Posts: 2 Member
    I start this journey today. 5' 2" and 210 LB.
    Does any one follow keto? I need help and motivation.

• GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Hello all, I'm 5'3" and weigh 130 ish. My goal is 125 ish. MFP give me 1200 calories. I find to lose weight I need to leave 200 exercise calories "left over'. My main exercise is walking 4 to 8 miles per day 5 days a week with some days going to cardio class instead of walking. If I eat my exercise calories, nothing happens. I'm pretty diligent with logging and measuring. This is my experience. What about you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!