SHORTY'S 12 Week Challenge ~ Round 2!

Options

Replies

• Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello all, only lose 0.5 this week. I'm at 134.5 now. This is going slow for me the closer I get to my goal. I haven't been able to get in gym due to surgery and son being home this summer. I'm hoping once I hit the gym again it will start coming off again. Everyone have a good day and weekend.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    176.8 today and that is my LAST number that will be up - I am stepping it up for September.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today and was surprised that I was down another pound! I thought I had gained back those 2 pounds from last week. Whew! So my new weight is 147.6 pounds.
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today at 138.8, finally got back under 140 after my break from logging a few weeks ago :smile:
  • WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Shorties! I had a 0.4 loss this week. Doing very well with the water drinking and much better with the veggies and fruits. Setting the fruit and veggies goal really makes me conscious to include more in my meals and making them well rounded. Let's keep these mini challenges going for this new week, and then once we have a handle on it we can find something to add. Keep up the great work!
  • SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

Weighed in at 181.8 lbs.
  • Rachel1913
    Rachel1913 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Weight this week is 177, lost 1 pound
  • HarmonyNLife
    HarmonyNLife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am so stuck in a rut. I weighed in at 149.
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Better late than never ~ I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend and enjoyed the last bit of summer. I know I'm looking forward to fall, especially Halloween, my favorite time of year! :)

We just passed the halfway point...and although I should probably make some kind of motivational speech for us, I'm actually feeling so unmotivated and offtrack. The first 20+ lbs lost was great, and I had so much enthusiasm... now I feel like I've lost that drive and energy burst that I had. How do I get that back so I can kick butt these next 6 weeks???

e33mX.jpg

evyhS.jpg
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi all and ‘WishComeTru’ many thanks for the chart. Some great weight loss for some, so well done to all who lost weight.

I have to admit to struggling with the mini challenge this week, in fact, failed most days. I’m on holiday at the moment so am out of my usual routine which may have something to do with it? Also feeling unmotivated, anyone got ideas for inspiration? Weigh in tomorrow, oh dear.
  • Stephiede
    Options
    Better late than never ~ I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend and enjoyed the last bit of summer. I know I'm looking forward to fall, especially Halloween, my favorite time of year! :)

We just passed the halfway point...and although I should probably make some kind of motivational speech for us, I'm actually feeling so unmotivated and offtrack. The first 20+ lbs lost was great, and I had so much enthusiasm... now I feel like I've lost that drive and energy burst that I had. How do I get that back so I can kick butt these next 6 weeks???

Hello, I know what you mean. What I did was ordered a variety of different dvds to keep me from doing the same thing all the time. I will still go to the gym but I wanted a change. I'm also trying a new food every week. A veggie or fruit I normally don't eat. I must say losing the weight in the beginning was more exciting than now. It seems like I can't lose those last 10-15 lbs. Hope you find something to keep you going. Weigh in tomorrow. We got this!!!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Am I late for this challenge??? love the concept though...Good luck to everyone!!!
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!!
    How has this week been for you all. Looking at the chart I noticed that we have lost quite a few of us :sad: I hope they are all ok.
    This week has been a bit better getting into the exercise more and determined to eat healthy as its coming up to that time that all us ladies dread!! This was my downfall last time and a week before my TOM i started getting the munchies and it just didn't stop. This time I am positive that I will NOT drift away form my healthy eating plan and continue my exercise!

So weigh in was good I am 230.8! Only .8 and I hit the 220s:bigsmile: :bigsmile: !!!! I can't wait to break that barrier and then keep on going!

Good luck for weigh in this week!!!
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi all. Did really badly this week: no exercise (apart from one day) and no correct nutrition/diet meant 3 lbs gain. That’s really BAD! Hope everyone has a better weigh in than me. I’ve got to get back on track - wish me luck please. Good luck everyone else!
  • Stephiede
    Options
    Hello all,
    I lost this week finally. Down 1.6 lbs this morning. i hope the different things I've been trying continues to work until I reach my goal. Hope everyone has a good day.
  • cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well the 3 day weekends and holiday really mess me up. Could have been worse though. I am still at 124lbs. No loss but No gain either. Watch out ladies-I'm really gonna bring it next week.:drinker:
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I weigh in this morning at 145.2. Everyone have a great day!
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Good morning! Yes, we have been losing shorty's as the weeks roll on so Congrats to everyone still hanging in there, despite the good or bads weeks we've had!

I weighed in at 150.2 ~ only a 0.4 loss, but still a loss. Not even sure how that happened? :ohwell: I'll take it! I really have been trying to incorporate the fruits and veggies for the last week and a half so despite the overeating, maybe they helped a bit. I did very well with the 8+ glasses per day, too!

Since I have been struggling lately, I decided to go back to my food diary from March when I first started MFP. I wanted to read through day by day to see what choices I was making for breakfast and lunch. It seems like maybe I had a much better inclusion of protein and fruits/veggies. My breakfasts and lunches were mostly lower cal too, which left me with extra calories for small snacks and dinner ~ I tend to be hungrier in the late afternoon/evening. I am going to work on getting back eating that way again and push for this last 15 lbs to take a hike!

Great job to everyone this week! :drinker:
  • Rachel1913
    Rachel1913 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    174 for me this week, a 3 lb loss. Did good with exercise, but need to do better with drinking water
  • Stephiede
    Options
    What happen to all the Shorty's on here? It seems like everyone is disappearing. Well, for the ones that are still here if you lost this week HOORAY to you. If you didn't be strong and push through this upcoming week. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Good Luck!!!!