The Great Hall of Hogwarts School

Options

Replies

• nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I made the train with time to spare! Already settled in to Ravenclaw and ready for start of term tomorrow!!

I cut it pretty close, and I still have a lot of unpacking and last minute holiday homework to finish up, but I'm excited for start of term, too!

*The Weasley twins are making it difficult to concentrate in the Gryffindor Common Room ;)
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    Can I just say... We are a huge bunch of nerds, and I LOVE IT!!! :love: :laugh:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Our geekiness is pretty outstanding!

I'm about halfway caught up on things, I'll just have to get up early and ask Hermione to help me finish before breakfast in the morning.

Good luck to everyone on your classes ;)
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I really want to get involved with this but still haven't heard anything back from Slytherin, its been a few days now.
  • kaseyb21
    Options
    Hi fellow Potterheads! I'm excited to join in for September's challenge.

This is my first challenge ever on MFP so I'm extra excited!!
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    *Bump*

Ouch! I just stubbed my toe... :laugh:

Hey just bumping in so I can be nosy and keep up with the other houses.

Go Hufflepuff House! :heart:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    I really want to get involved with this but still haven't heard anything back from Slytherin, its been a few days now.

She may have her house closed already. Try messaging her personally and see what she says.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    I'm going to try to remember to repost this each week as a reminder, but here is a link to my blog with the official Inter-House Challenge rules:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bronwenhilary/view/hogwarts-inter-house-challenge-143613

Good luck on our first Quidditch Match, everyone! :)
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options

She may have her house closed already. Try messaging her personally and see what she says.

I tried that, got no response. The common room hasn't been posted in for a couple of days either. Oh well, who knows, when I get my Pottermore email (finally!) I might not even be in Slytherin (although I might cry if that's the case, I have too much Slytherin merch!) I just really wanted to be involved in a HP challenge!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

I tried that, got no response. The common room hasn't been posted in for a couple of days either. Oh well, who knows, when I get my Pottermore email (finally!) I might not even be in Slytherin (although I might cry if that's the case, I have too much Slytherin merch!) I just really wanted to be involved in a HP challenge!

You're still welcome to join another House if you still want to participate :( I'm really sorry you're not getting a response from her!
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was a bumpy train ride! Wow, look at all those little boats in the water. I have to get on one of those too? Wait, look... I see it.... It's Hogwarts! We made it :-)
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Are any of the houses still accepting new students? I would really love to be involved, I'm a huge HP fan. Keeping my fingers crossed for late enrollment (where is a time turner when you need one).
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Are any of the houses still accepting new students? I would really love to be involved, I'm a huge HP fan. Keeping my fingers crossed for late enrollment (where is a time turner when you need one).

Ravenclaw is and so is Gryffindor. Not sure about the other two.
  • akickoutofu
    Options
    How do i join? :) If it matters, I'm already a Slytherin at Pottermore. I am also very determined to lose weight
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    How do i join? :) If it matters, I'm already a Slytherin at Pottermore. I am also very determined to lose weight

I think the Head of Slytherin house has closed her Common Room, but you're welcome to post there or join one of the other 3 Houses :) Post in the common rooms. There's links to them in the second link in my signature near the bottom.
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Salazar Slytherin was always picky about who he would accept. Maybe they think you are Muggle-born.

Good luck!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Salazar Slytherin was always picky about who he would accept. Maybe they think you are Muggle-born.

Good luck!

Bahaha! I love all the geeky references we all make :)
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Anybody seen Hermione? I need her to help me make a study schedule!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Anybody seen Hermione? I need her to help me make a study schedule!

She's helping me make mine! I'm so disorganized, but she should have me sorted out by tomorrow night :)