• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Lol I can’t get it right
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    😍 Athena! Iris! Liliana! A trio of little beauties! They are growing so fast!

And we can add Olivia to that list. Such an inspirational comparison. We went through the same with my little great niece. She’s 6 next birthday, and is a hoot!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    Options
    Maritill: Such good news about the MRI.
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    🤗
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,344 Member
    Options
    Took the Power Hour class today.

Welcome everyone new!

Jackie – I, too, am thinking that I would like to have a close girlfriend. Right now I spend so much time helping Vince do things and working around the house, going in the pool. It would be nice to have someone to go to movies, etc. with. Just last night I was saying to Vince that I wanted to see “A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood” and asked him if he wanted to go. He said that he wasn’t really interested so I’ll go myself (like I’m going to see Menopause the Musical) I many times do things that he’s interested in but that I’m not particularly interested in (like going to the 500). Oh well…. But it would be nice to have a close girlfriend

Sue – doesn’t the Y always seem to pick the worst time to close the pool? Like ours closed for a week for maintenance this July. Did they do it during the winter? No. In summer. The previous Y I was a member of closed Labor Day week. Right when the kids were back in school and you really wanted to have a restful workout.

Pip – so glad you are OK

They do have canasta tonight, I just don’t remember if it’s at 6 or 7. So I’ll go to the clubhouse at 6 and if no one comes I’ll come back up to the condo and go back down at 7. Knowing the people here, I have a feeling that it’ll be 6. For one thing, the clubhouse needs to be locked by 10, so if it starts at 7 that probably only gives 2-1/2 hrs to play and I would think they’d want to play for longer

Marianne WV – yippee!

Stef – OMG, that must have been awful. No warning at all.

Got Vince to agree to sub in the senior bowling league down here, so he’ll probably go tomorrow. Maybe while he’s bowling I’ll bowl a few games.

After exercise went to Aldi – I totally forgot to get Vince vegetables he’ll eat. Then did my thrift store running around. Got a few more DVD’s (like I need more), pair of shorts and a top. Came home, got dinner ready then sat in the sun by the pool. Just came back from Hobby Lobby where I got a Diamond Dotz for my friend. I may go back and get the other one of a pineapple. This one is a flamingo. She has a house here in FL, Also went to Rack Room shoes. Vince wanted to get slippers. They had the ones he likes but at a high price. So since it’s not something he needs this minute, he’ll just wait and maybe we’ll find them somewhere else.

Very windy here today. We’re supposed to get rain tonight

Karen – boy, Olivia sure has come a long way. She’s adorable

Going to have dinner and then off to canasta

Michele now in FL
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,211 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous, gorgeous children <3:)<3

Love Heather UK XXXXXX
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I don’t remember what I ate or how much O weighed but logged it so good enough.

Amber t
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Cathy in Arlington TX: Go to Pike’s Place Market in Seattle. It is fabulous!!! :bigsmile: Go to see this, too: Chihuly Garden and Glass. It is amazing. Don’t miss it. Chihuly was gifted glass artist and the museum is worth your time. My son and DIL took me there for an afternoon several years ago. I will never forget the beauty and color. My rating-- :star::star::star::star::star:

We are looking for a new kitchen hot-tap and faucet. We have placed an order through Amazon. Keeping our fingers crossed that we like it a well as we think we will. We went to several places last weekend to look for a kitchen set. Nothing was just right.

I’m having trouble staying warn today. I think that putting socks on will help. I’ve been knitting dishrags for our kitchen. Many of our old kitchen wash clothes are ready for duty washing cars or windows.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,824 Member
    Options
    :)
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,052 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Cathy in Arlington TX: Go to Pike’s Place Market in Seattle. It is fabulous!!! :bigsmile: Go to see this, too: Chihuly Garden and Glass. It is amazing. Don’t miss it. Chihuly was gifted glass artist and the museum is worth your time. My son and DIL took me there for an afternoon several years ago. I will never forget the beauty and color. My rating-- :star::star::star::star::star:

We are looking for a new kitchen hot-tap and faucet. We have placed an order through Amazon. Keeping our fingers crossed that we like it a well as we think we will. We went to several places last weekend to look for a kitchen set. Nothing was just right.

I’m having trouble staying warn today. I think that putting socks on will help. I’ve been knitting dishrags for our kitchen. Many of our old kitchen wash clothes are ready for duty washing cars or windows.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
    We have Chihuly that looks a sun in the lobby of our Art Museum in Minneapolis. They also had a wonderful exhibit at Shaw's Garden in St. Louis a number of years ago. They still have a beautiful blue one in their lobby and some of the onions floating in some of their pools. I agree the glasswork is stunning.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,918 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Cathy in Arlington :) take a ferry. It's inexpensive and easy to walk on and get off on the other side and then get back on and ride back to where you started. Both of Katla's suggestions are ones that I agree with.
    8bwkgfdlyl3a.jpg
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,547 Member
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    "Todo"s and "done"
    Done: Tumble to groomer, BB&B, Grocery Outlet, Freddie’s for biscuits, mail thank you note to C L, Dollar General for Amy’s bday card, pack walk, more veg prep.
    Bonus:
    ToDo: invest 10 mins VACUUMING dining room, carry over 10 mins cleaning GuestBth and Living Room, schedule DEXA scan with CHN, finish charitable deductions, download and input mortgage 1098, Shadow to Mini Pet Mart to shop for crate, Freddie’s for complete series TDAP, Woof for gift card, recycling, bake bran muffins, call Carolyn D, call Well Care for TDAP and Joe’s new/old eye drops costs. Next week get Shingrix vaccine. Reward: inventory seeds, plan garden, order replenishments.

Gorgeous day, partly sunny, 50 degrees, no wind so no excuse not to go to dog group.

Leash arm is irritated and painful so took Tumble to dog group instead of Shadow. She behaved beautifully! Only barked half a dozen or so times, and at that only once each. Walked loose leash, thanks to walking buddies Michelle and her Banjo at least as much as the Gentle Leader if not more. One of the leaders commented on how “perfectly” the four of us were walking together. Those who were with the group on Tumble’s first days/months all smiled and congratulated us. Felt pretty good. Came home tired and hungry to be surprised by Joe who’d vaccumed the Living Room! Let me skip cleaning yesterday without feeling guilty. ;)

Betsy ((hugs))
    Welcome Stef from MD, Jackie in OH!
    Debby in VA, scary flu death statistics. Hope your GS recovers quickly with no complications.
    Rebecca and LuciB and Karen in VA OH those grand babies! KJ where’s a recent pic of Joaquin and his baby brother? Karen in VA more Olivia please!
    Rori so glad the staff at Vets Club know how to phase in/deal with expected reluctance. Couragia!
    Allie ((hugs))
    Pip [shudder] People just don’t SEE even when they’re looking. Is there anything more you can do? A day-glo banner/flag? A recording you can blast that yells “Watch out, jerk!” ?
    Kylia ((hugs)) Glad your Dr. really listens to you, well done for writing your list of questions.
    Marianne rejoicing at your good MRI news!

Today expect to finish taxes, will take “cleaning breaks” to catch up.

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    February: better than January.
    daily: steps=7438  vits=5 log=5 CI<CO=5 CI<250<CO=4 Tumble 5/10=2 mfp=5 outside=2 clean 10 mins=3
    wkly: BB&B x3=3, rx=1 dance=2 pack walk=1
    mnthly: board mtg= grant= review 20for20=1

lmao.... I have a lot of lights. I have lights on my spokes even.... the recording that I would yell out would be a lot more profane with my mouth
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,547 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 8.23in,, 135mhr, 11.4amph, 1.59mi= 54c
    apple watch- 68c
    bike ride gym 2 dome, windy- 5.16min, 138mhr, 17.1amph, 1.49mi= 42c
    apple watch- 51c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn station, rain and windy- 15.39min, 145mhr, 11.6amph, 3.03mi= 137c
    apple watch- 120c
    Jog sta 2 wrk, wind and rain- 4.44min, 9.47min mi, 150mhr, .48mi= 63c
    apple watch- 65c
    Jog wrk 2 sta- 4.37min, 150mhr, 10.14min mi, .45mi= 55c
    apple watch- 61c
    bike ride dome 2 hm, windy- 22.08min, 7.1amph, 152mhr, 2.60mi= 229c
    apple watch- 150c

total cal 592
  • Jackiem1231
    Jackiem1231 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Michelle, I want to see menapause the musical also and of course my husband isn’t interested. Same here I watch all the action, war junk he likes lol but he doesn’t suffer through pride and prejudice type movies with me. Well, let me know how you like the show.