Maritill Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thank you every one
    Marianne-WV
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,629 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday night from snowy Ohio,

Margaret- thank you for the suggestions. The pull of chocolate is real!!!!! I had raspberries and some granola tonight for dessert. My doctor said honey was okay. I am trying to stay the course. Bloodwork came back negative for RA, so that is good. The scary thing is my white blood count went from 5.5 in 2017, to 5 in 2018, to 4.5 this past August and is down to 4. I have sent her a message to figure out next step. My iron levels are good.

Minor blow up at work between my husband and my son in law. My son in law actually left work early. Some days I feel like I am wrangling 2 yr olds! Don't piss off my son in law! He is the healthiest among us and honestly does everything I ask of him. I don't ask if I can do it myself. SMH! Winter and SLOW are awful for the temper tantrums. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Better get some sleep. Hugs to all! I am trying to take care of this body.

<3
    Kylia in Ohio where we are finally getting a little winter
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    :heart: :star::heart:
  • kymarai
    Options
    TGIF! Okay, I still work Saturday, but this has been a long week of grumpy people and no motivation.

Machka- The only stairs I have are at my doctors office. That is 3 flights and my legs burn. I can only imagine as many as you are doing. My youngest daughter tries to take the stairs as much as possible at the hospital. Her lowest flight days have been in the low teens. Max flights so far is 26. I am impressed by you both!

We have 1/2" of snow and from the news coverage you would think we are in a blizzard. We live in Ohio not Geogia. We tend to get snow at some point every year. Slow down. Allow more commute time. Put your d!@* phone away. Be aware. I really think the news is on way too long and runs out of things to report on so just makes big deals out of little things.

I have two of my grands Saturday night. I am excited. I do have to take grandson north to sing the National anthem before a basketball game. Probably will have to go take care of the dogs. But I get to spend time with kiddos.

I sound like I got up on the wrong side of the bed. I really didn't! I am going to turn off tv in our room since husband went to man cave and try to get my day started.

Stay safe in your journeys today!

<3
    Kylia in Ohio where it is wearing a lightweight white jacket
  • kymarai
    Options
    HeatherUK- HUGS! That sounds like a mess. I don't blame you for taking a taxi!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,723 Member
    Options
  • kymarai
    Options
    VivUK- Ice on those bang ups may help. That falling feeling sucks! Hoping to see pictures when flooring done.

HeatherUK- I bet she was appreciative! Scary when you can't figure out what is going on and changing of routine. The Wolsely looks opulent! I think that is the right word. I have been using some big ones lately-hehe!
    <3
    Kylia