WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2020

Options

Replies

• Maritill
    Maritill Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    KetoneKaren-Is everything ok in your area of VA? We had nasty winds in WV and parts of Winchester,Va. this morning. I saw pics on FB of MD. damage and my son said it was crazy in the morning at his work. Torrential rains and gusty winds but the power stayed on. Hope you are ok.
    Marianne WV
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,129 Member
    Options
    Michele: I could probably answer for you.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,885 Member
    Options
    sh0tzz99 wrote: »
    JanetO - You may think the Boeing tour sounds dull, but I thought it was really interesting. Even if you are not the least bit interested in planes or aviation, it is still a very cool tour....just the sheer numbers they toss out and the size of the facility are impressive and worth hearing and seeing.

Tina in CA

I would love to go on that tour!!

Machka in Oz
  • Machka9
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    Samand303 wrote: »
    After ten days of pain, yesterday’s endoscopy showed I’m the proud owner of an ulcer. We have to wait a week for biopsy reports, but doc doesn’t seem worried so I’m trying not to be. Any thoughts or advice? Thanks!

:) My only advice is do exactly what the doctor recommends and don't stress out about it. Take your waiting time and recovery one day at a time.

:) Barbie in drizzly NW WA

I agree ... chances are you'll go onto antibiotics, it'll clear up and you might need to eat some yogurt to balance things again.

But go with whatever the Dr says. :)

M in Oz
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    😉
  • Machka9
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Now I feel like I might be able to concentrate on writing my final exam ... which I urgently need to do this weekend. It is due on Feb 17 ... and I've now got everything ready to roll.

Next week, I've got a Cycling club AGM one evening. On another evening we're going to a movie called "How to Bee" because my husband is interested in getting a hive. I don't know if we've got enough room, but I thought we'd pursue the idea a little bit. We've got a Brain Injury peer group meeting and Pilates one right after the other early in the week. And there are a several other things I need to take care of.

Fortunately, this coming weekend is a long weekend. That snuck up on me! It's not like me to forget a long weekend!! So I don't have plans to go anywhere and that's probably a good thing. My current plans include: sleep, exam, and checking out some roads for potential cycling routes ... and maybe doing a bit of cycling on those roads.

Machka in Oz

It's the long weekend!! And it's damp and drizzly out there which is all right.

I've got most of my references into my exam paper and will need to start reading through them and putting it together today.

Later we'll likely cycle inside or out if the drizzle clears up.

Machka in Oz
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym, windy- 7.59in,, 139mhr, 11.8amph, 1.56mi= 66c
    apple watch- 74c
    bike ride gym 2 dome, windy- 5.11min, 136mhr, 17.2amph, 1.48mi= 40c
    apple watch- 49c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn station, windy- 15.37min, 143mhr, 11.7amph, 3.03mi= 136c
    apple watch- 118c
    Jog sta 2 wrk, windy- 4.41min, 9.28min mi, 150mhr, .49mi= 63c
    apple watch- 69c
    Jog wrk 2 sta, windy!!- 4.27min, 152mhr, 9.44min mi, .45mi= 61c
    apple watch- 61c
    bike ride dome 2 hm, windy!! and rain- 22.51min, 6.8amph, 151mhr, 2.60mi= 221c
    apple watch- 143c

total cal 597
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Spent today cooking.
    JR growth spurt he ate:
    4 peanut butter pancakes 🥞
    1 plate spaghetti 🍝
    1 protein shake 1/2 baby cup
    2 bowls teddy Grahm crackers
    3 plates of shredded cheese
    Granola few bites
    Gatorade zero 1/4 baby cup
    He asking for more told him no it’s night night now!

I made 2 containers of spaghetti 🍝,2 container of peanut butter pancakes 🥞 but he ate 1 already!, 2 cornbreads (hubby y me ate 1 already),1 chili goulash . Was a lot but should last 2-3days hopefully.

Amber Tx

Tired got to clean sleep feed JR all day again. He’s turning into a teen boy not a 3yr old!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Rori-Hugs! We haven't seen that kind of snow here in a few years. We got an inch today. Then the sun came out and the snow is all gone. Stay warm and safe!

I would have loved to have sold a snowblower today, but it wasn't in the cards. Tired tonight. Curling up and relaxing. Had dinner with friends who then wanted to go shopping. I just wasn't up to it. Another time.

Sleep well my friends.
    <3
    Kylia
  • kymarai
    Options
    Machka- favorite cardio is dance! Second is walking/hiking.
  • kymarai
    Options
    Amber- that is a lot of food! My grand sons are outgrowing shoes every 3-4 weeks! It is crazy! They are both almost 12. My oldest granddaughter was tiny until she turned 10, then she shot up a foot! She is now my height at almost 17. I don't envy you!
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    <3
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Machka Those photos convey energetic joy! Thanks for posting them.