Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

What was the last meal you cooked?

Options

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    frittata with spinach, homemade chicken broth with small meat ravioli and freshly grated PR.
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash and meatballs
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,755 Member
    Options
    Sous vide beef rendang, sautéed spinach, sticky rice.
    9sdpbcvt63fz.jpeg
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Lamb rubbed with rosemary & elderflower-mint infused olive oil/ roasted cauliflower & crispy artichoke leaves.

fjlsr14a07b1.jpeg

• silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Saturday, navy beans, porkchops, seasoned greens and corn bread. Leftovers Sunday! Yumms
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Poached cod & shrimp with a saffron brodo. 🌿 Mixed in cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and green onions... 👩‍🍳
  • acpgee
    Options
    Starter was baby gem salad with halved grapes, feta, candied pecans and red onion. Main of pan fried sole, oven chips and kewpie mayonnaise.
    ta1x8wqnvuax.jpeg
    8m07eh7gcvbv.jpeg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Total comfort food - Ricotta and Asparagus Bake with a baby plum tomato, onion and peashoot salad.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    Chicken (and jalapeno) quesadillas for lunch. I am a lightweight and just had the chicken, Boyfriend had jalapenos in his as well.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I just made some Quinoa-Black Bean burgers that weren't too bad. :)
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Dinner, Monday evening: baked sockeye salmon, roasted brussels sprouts, steamed broccoli, brown rice and mixed veg salad. MFP says approx. 957 cals (2000 cal/day plan), 83g protein, 45g fat, 51g carb.

qbkdzjxtcnla.jpg
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    CREAM OF ZUCCHINI SOUP! Made it last night for today. Only 60 cals per serving!
  • acpgee
    Options
    Sous vide lamb shoulder. Unfortunately not impressed by butchery skills of the halal butcher who left on a lot of fat and sinew, never mind the awkward bone. Was impressed by texture left by sous vide cooking. A batch cooked gratin dauphinois pulled out of the freezer. Haricots almandine. Gremolata and port reduction. I am off sick with a chest infection so other than napping I have plenty of time to spend in the kitchen.
    j166f02j7qh0.jpeg

• mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    ... I am off sick with a chest infection so other than napping I have plenty of time to spend in the kitchen. ...

sounds as if you've had a hard time of it this month. feel better.
  • BuffaloChixSalad
    BuffaloChixSalad Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I just made some Quinoa-Black Bean burgers that weren't too bad. :)

Recipe available? I so want to try that!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Tubular pasta with a mixed mushroom medley, EVOO, garlic, red pepper flakes, broth crystals and white wine. Freshly grated PR on top.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    An egg white omelette with goat cheese which was laying beside two cups of steamed veggies.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 2,012 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Today's lunch: Taco Salad, 488 calories and 30 grams of protein. Delicious!
    6rt0sele9ern.jpg