Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• mousekymouseky Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 20
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 1,482 Member Member Posts: 1,482 Member
    Currently down almost 40 lbs. This is down 30lbs.

You are glorious!
  • reflectionofmereflectionofme Member Posts: 293 Member Member Posts: 293 Member
    shopxxtl47uq.jpg

Wow very good. Did you need surgery after? X

I had a panniculectomy about 6 weeks after this photo was taken. Up until then I had to wear shapewear to keep everything in place.
  • dadsafranticdadsafrantic Member, Premium Posts: 174 Member Member, Premium Posts: 174 Member
    ax6by4hucjya.jpeg

Always hustling. I still have a ways to go but I’ll keep grinding until I get there.

i like the way you can hold your phone with one hand now and give us the bird at the same time. plus you look amazing.
  • pippo_11pippo_11 Member Posts: 40 Member Member Posts: 40 Member

Always hustling. I still have a ways to go but I’ll keep grinding until I get there.

No need to keep going. You look fantastic!
  • bonitathompson1bonitathompson1 Member Posts: 31 Member Member Posts: 31 Member
    Ya know it! :wink: Tremendous accomplishment, congratulations. You got this!

[/quote]

edited February 21
  • pippo_11pippo_11 Member Posts: 40 Member Member Posts: 40 Member
    Photos: Start Point & Recomp + Cutting - Now doing a slow Bulk

czhwcg4xtbdn.jpg

What a transformation, congratulations! What time period are we looking at with those photos please?
  • SERmom3SERmom3 Member Posts: 424 Member Member Posts: 424 Member
    @BrownSugar174 - you have turned back the clock! Congrats!
  • bonitathompson1bonitathompson1 Member Posts: 31 Member Member Posts: 31 Member
    Thank you, I appreciate your reply. Seems to be the thing to do these days, if you want to just not lose weight but change your overall body composition. I want to get into heavy lifting, I've only ever done cardio with some dumbbell work/boxing. Definitely going to give it a try!

My B/L is quite similar but I guess I have to increase my calorie intake. I've just gotten back to tracking which is definitely helping.

Thanks again and I wish you continued success!
    Impressive!!! Great job! May I ask what type of training you did and eating?
    oyk46pvjlcib.jpg
    I have a free gym at work so I try to go on my lunch break most days. I do weight lifting, mostly lower body (squats, deadlifts, leg press, leg extension each 100-150 lbs) and some upper body but alot lighter(20-50 lbs). Try to do 10-15 minutes of cardio as a warm up to lifting 3X a week with 2X a week of either just cardio (run, stairmaster) for 30-45 min or some HIIT dumbbell workout. I do try to do some pushups and situps (on the inverted sit up bench) every time I was in the gym, only 3 sets of 5-10. Other than that I referee soccer games as a side job so I get a fair amount of steps/cardio on those days (+20K steps).

As far as eating, I had a MFP goal of 1500-1800 depending on how active I am. On workdays, I eat a lighter breakfast of coffee+protein and either fruit, oatmeal, or a protein shake and have a salad every workday for lunch with lots of diced veggies added. Typically eat pasta, meat+veggies, or some kinda stirfry for dinner.
    On weekends I eat more, eggs and bacon for breakfast and big dinners. At first I was completely ruining all my workweek progress by overeating on the weekends but tracking consistently helped me realize that and be more mindful with my weekend eating. I started eating lighter lunches to compensate for my indulgent weekend dinners.