been able to be so
    literarily successful
    is my focus has never,
    ever for one minute
    been writing."

- Stephen King
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Read one that got closed about eating 800 calories a day. Talking about feeling week. I suggest you try this diet
  • sugaswife14
    sugaswife14 Posts: 2 Member
    Sure go on a crash diet you definitely won't develop an eating disorder. (Thanks kendal smh)
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    if she's yellling at you over something stupid, just reach out and jiggle her arm fat, she'll stop immediately.

In my twenties I briefly dated a man who would grab the fat on my inner thigh and shout “thunder!” That ended well.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    if she's yellling at you over something stupid, just reach out and jiggle her arm fat, she'll stop immediately.

In my twenties I briefly dated a man who would grab the fat on my inner thigh and shout “thunder!” That ended well.

Omg. I know someone that says “how does the horse eat corn?” And squeezes your inner thigh while yelling “crunch crunch crunch”. Wtf. Ew.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Omg. I know someone that says “how does the horse eat corn?” And squeezes your inner thigh while yelling “crunch crunch crunch”. Wtf. Ew.

Wtf 🤣
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

in8tuvnpcflx.gif
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Bring her toilet paper, she will love it.
  • MelG7777
    once she adds you on her social media you should immediately go 40+ weeks back and like all her pics.

make sure and leave lots of emojis in the comments too. the winky face. the tongue sticking out. the heart eyes.

and start calling her "babe" immediately

And you’re positive if I try this again I won’t get ghosted again right?
  • MelG7777
    I’ve got nothing. But I wanna read more of your bad advice...bump.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    If at first you dont succeed, try, try, again. Just leave lots of dms, vm, texts. They'll realize you're amazing.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Always text while Marvin Gaye'n