Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Pip- same link as last year?
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Kelly- JR sits eats them plays at Chuckie cheese 🧀 depends on the kids y how many adults the ages of the kids. (JR has to be followed around,but his older cousins can run off alone (preteens) play come back if thirsty or hungry while us adults eat y drink. )JR is a picky eater so if he hates the first bite he’ll refuse to eat at a location (more praying his first bite isn’t burnt ,stale,too much seasoning,not enough of something,etc ) .If he likes it good luck getting him away from the table he’ll put eat the adults!

Daughter 20yrs ago we went alone no party package maybe brought a couple older relatives. They ate but me y Nicole didn’t we played would eat when we got home. Daughter didn’t want to stop to eat type.

Amber Tx

Busy day just trying to get stuff done
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    NYKAREN Oh no! I hope you heal soon. Is it de Quervain's tenosynovitis? (that's a mouthful) Are you a cello player? I seem to have forgotten.

Karen in Virginia
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Karen VA ~ Thanks for the update on Josephine. Her good spirits show through the photograph.

Karen NY ~ So sorry about the injury. I can't imagine how you can do your job in that situation. Healing thoughts for you.

My dentist has urged me to get a mouth guard due to my teeth grinding/clinching. I got one off Amazon and there is no way I can use it because it is way too big and uncomfortable. I bought another one today called DenTek that only has a narrow plastic wire connecting the two small pieces that keep you teeth separated. I think it will work. Evidently, I have a very small mouth. Wish that was true of the rest of me...LOL

DH has decided that we need to buy extra food items to keep in case the virus becomes worse in the US. Will listen to the President's speech this evening and hope good things will come.

Carol in GA
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Carol- Wish Hubby would agree to let us stock up on more foods. The one time he won’t let me be a food hoarder ! Lol isn’t that ironic. Good news is still got the giant bag of rice at least more than some will have.

Amber Tx
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Keep 'em coming, Allie!