What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    How things from your past still find a way to hurt you.

• cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    🎶 Cuz I don't want to come back down from this cloud 🎶

Yes! Bush. Those guys are fantastic. 😁
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I'm 38 going on 12.

Sounds like a mental health issues

How?

I don't make fun of mental health

No you tell me how you're the one who stated 12

Nothing to do with a mental health issue. It was a joke. 👍

O I'm not laughing out loud about it. I thought you said you don't joke about metal health. So does this make you a liar. I brought this up, because when i was 10. I had spinal meningicockes aka meningitis. It put me in a coma. Came out of comatose. An was mentally challenged. I was 10, but had a mindset of a baby. I could not talk , nor good i walk. This is where goals came into place. Goal was to walk again,so i could ride the train. I completed that goal. Parents had me restore my education every day. With no free time, getting tutored after school, so i like learning. I got back everything. My talking , walking an learning. Thats my story, of what i went through growing up. I also went to college. When i was 18, an 21. Horticulture Landscape management an design. Then autobody collision repair and paint.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I found out earlier this week that we got accepted for a job in S. Korea, so that means within a year or so, I will be leaving this place to go tool around in a non-English speaking country again. I am excited, but was also told I have to leave behind most of my stuff, which I am less than thrilled about. It will be safely stored, but it's cool stuff I've accumulated over years.

Also, super excited about learning a new language and eating ALL THE FOOD. Also, they love cats. More cats!

Don't you mean they eat cats???? :lol:
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    Thankful for tea and friends who keep extra bottles of supplements on hand that may or may not actually help me get better.....but make me feel like I’m doing something anyway.
    0zofd5av9urw.jpeg
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Thankful for tea and friends who keep extra bottles of supplements on hand that may or may not actually help me get better.....but make me feel like I’m doing something anyway.
    0zofd5av9urw.jpeg

Hope you feel better soon! 💐
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    I found out earlier this week that we got accepted for a job in S. Korea, so that means within a year or so, I will be leaving this place to go tool around in a non-English speaking country again. I am excited, but was also told I have to leave behind most of my stuff, which I am less than thrilled about. It will be safely stored, but it's cool stuff I've accumulated over years.

Also, super excited about learning a new language and eating ALL THE FOOD. Also, they love cats. More cats!

Cat consumption in S. Korea is quite rare these days. The meat used to be used in medicinal tonics and the like, but I guess isn't really as widely used (as folk medicine in general is in decline there). Apparently, it is sometimes prepared in a soup "cat soup". Similar with dog.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »

Cat consumption in S. Korea is quite rare these days. The meat used to be used in medicinal tonics and the like, but I guess isn't really as widely used (as folk medicine in general is in decline there). Apparently, it is sometimes prepared in a soup "cat soup". Similar with dog.

My dads second wife was Korean and said that it was common during war ration period but not much practiced in modern day
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I'm attempting to make a red velvet cheesecake for my birthday cake this year. Kinda sad that I have to make myself a cake, but it is what it is.

We'll see how it turns out!

Post pic yo
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I should of never sold those stocks. Im pissed i did.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Ok... well I think I'm officially losing it. I thought I was getting a good deal 🤦‍♀️😅🤣

i73zkvlx8sws.jpg

This needs to be made into a meme.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Came in from the cold...... and its cold in here. 🥶
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I unintentionally heard tonight that someone I know's receiving chemotherapy, it's devastating.
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I unintentionally heard tonight that someone I know's receiving chemotherapy, it's devastating.

I'm sorry to hear that. Chemotherapy is hard for the person going through it and just as hard for the people standing by their side through it all. It's like choosing to put your body through the wrigner because you love those around you and want to try everything to survive. I hope treatment will be successful for your friend. The best thing she/he can do is try to stay positive and surround him or herself with love and LET people be there.

Thank you, immensely! She's 1 of the best employees where I reside, always friendly. I know that she desires to return to work next month, that'd signify to me that the treatments're working well for her. I did, notice her absence & that they've a replacement, thereby I was assuming that she went to work elsewhere. My 1st instinct's always to believe, the best & of course, I'd never ask because of employee confidentiality but since it was obvious that I did hear, I told her fellow employee to tell her that I miss her {she stays within touch, with her}.

I don't know how I might react, if/when I ever see her again. I don't wanna make her feel awful for me missing her, by being a crying mess. I figure that plausibly I should just pep talk myself prior to going to the office, so that I don't freak if/when she's there.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I'm attempting to make a red velvet cheesecake for my birthday cake this year. Kinda sad that I have to make myself a cake, but it is what it is.

We'll see how it turns out!

Post pic yo

I will when I'm done. It's been a process, lol. I have to wait for layers to cool, stack.. then frost. :smiley: