Leslie Sansone - Walking at Home - September Challenge

Options

Replies

• gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    Day 2 of walking challenge. Did 2 fast miles. So 5 miles done for month, 45 to go. :happy:
  • JennyMorgan11
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just completed day 2! Yesterday for Day 1 I did "4 Fast Miles" and today I did 4 miles of the "5 fat burning miles". I'm ready to complete this September Challenge! My Goal is 50 miles this challenge!
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Day 2, 5 toning miles, 50 squats, 50 chest presses.
    10 miles, 90 to go!
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love the mini challenges! I'll begin those tomorrow...today I did 3 miles. I just ordered a new dvd too, the Ultimate Collection. Has anyone tried this one?

No, but I've had it on my Amazon wish list for about 3 months! Lol... Let us know if you like it. I don't have any of Leslie's DVDs, I just walk following her YouTube videos, because I haven't decided on which one to invest in. If you really like, it may just be moved from my wish list to my cart! :wink:
  • jeenarmathew
    jeenarmathew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i would also like to join. will start tomorow. 50 miles this month. very excited :)))
  • balowry1
    Options
    I walked 3 miles today.

Goal- 60 miles
    Miles walked - 9
    Miles to go - 51
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I love the mini challenges! I'll begin those tomorrow...today I did 3 miles. I just ordered a new dvd too, the Ultimate Collection. Has anyone tried this one?

No, but I've had it on my Amazon wish list for about 3 months! Lol... Let us know if you like it. I don't have any of Leslie's DVDs, I just walk following her YouTube videos, because I haven't decided on which one to invest in. If you really like, it may just be moved from my wish list to my cart! :wink:

Haven't tried Ultimate Collection
    But I will say IMO I had 5 mile fat burning walk and have reordered it again due to mine broke when I was moving :(
    I did a little research online before purchasing this one and most people agreed it s the best or favorite so I gave it a try. I love it because there are 5 miles to choose from whether you do a couple or all 5 up to you. They are brisk she does them in 12 minutes and she incorporates "boosted walking" or what we call jogging. I enjoy the soundtrack and she has others walking with her too :)
    I have done the youtube one and currently doing the on demand ones which only give you 1-2 miles. I'm anxiously awaiting my dvd in the mail. I also know she has a new one coming out in Oct but haven't heard anything about it yet.
  • balowry1
    Options
    I walked another 5 miles today.

Goal- 60 miles
    Miles walked - 14
    Miles to go - 46
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    2.371miles
  • afinck31
    Options
    I'm ready for this!

Goal for September: 100 miles plus mini challenges.

I'm going to use a combination of Leslie DVDs and walking outside since the fall weather is beautiful and I love to walk and listen to new songs on my Ipod.
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I did the 3 Mile Power Walk today....

Total: 20
    Miles done: 3
    Miles to go: 17
  • nh2576
    Options
    Completed/Goal= 3/100

yesterday i didn't get to walk, but did complete the mini challenge. Tonight I walked the first 3 miles of the 5 fat burning miles, but did not get to the mini challenge. Will get in a better routine after the weekend. Hope you all had a great 2nd day of this challenge - I sure did. I haven't "moved" for about 3 weeks - it felt great to sweat and shake my groove thang again after such a long break!! MFP is the best place ever for helping me get motivated!!! ttfn :wink:
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    September Goal: 30 miles
    Miles today: 1 miles
    Miles to goal: 28 miles
    Total Miles: 2 miles
    Mini Challenge: Done! I did Chair Squats and used 4lb hand weights for the chest presses.
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Today's Bonus Mini Challenge: 30 Minute Interval Training.
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    Day 3 Did Fast & Firm 4 Really Big MIles. 3rd day in a row of getting back into WATP. Feels great. 9 miles done for September, 41 to go.
  • jeenarmathew
    jeenarmathew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i did 2 mile today. starting. hoping will increase within 2 days.
  • fozziewaca
    Options
    Did 3 miles yesterday and another 4 today (which was harder than I thought it was going to be). Tomorrow is a rest day :happy:
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    This is already my third day of walk away the pounds 5 mile walk : ) I would love to join!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    4.058miles
  • balowry1
    Options
    I walked 2 miles today.

Goal- 60 miles
    Miles walked - 16
    Miles to go - 44