Coronavirus prep

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    lleinphx1 wrote: »
    I had to cancel two bucket list trips today. Hello stress eating (like 2,000 calories of stress eating). Anyone else stress eating? I’d been doing so well. 🤬

I’m higher risk because I have asthma and cancer, so I’m pretty much housebound for the duration. As of Monday, my store was stocked - not sure what will be there tomorrow. I’m fairly stocked except for fresh produce, but fortunately I have access to home delivery.

I’d really love to know when the bulk of this crisis will be over. I’m on borrowed time here. I haven’t seen any estimates. Maybe June?

I'm truly sorry you have so much on your plate.. and to add this on top. 😔
    Take care 🤗
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    I’m beyond exhausted. Worked late all week, then came the news that my county now has one presumptive positive patient, home quarantined. I’m pretty sure I will be getting texts from my team this weekend. 😷
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Our numbers in N.C. jumped from 17 the last time I checked last night to 23 this morning. Our county announced our first one yesterday afternoon. I’m having a time getting my head wrapped around how rapidly this seems to be accelerating, not just here, but all over.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,342 Member
    amusedmonkey, you're in NZ?

Your border protection is probably the best in the world. I hope all goes well.