Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Ladies, or anyone...

Who's hotter...

Scar Jo vs Gal Gadot
    Harrison Ford vs Stallone (in their youth)

well thats a conundrum

The girls are equally hot, super hot

The guys, neither

Whaattt!? 😮
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Cologne... Yes, no ,indifferent? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Any specific kind?

Indifferent. But if he's wearing Axe, I'm going to mock him mercilessly
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

let's say you've got your mans, and he's awesome, and you're crazy about him. and he gives it back 100%

but!

it turns out his best friend is actually another girl. and they've known each other for YEARS™️. they even got their own inside jokes. and cute nicknames for each other. and "aww c'mon babe its not like that between me and her. plus she thinks you're really funny and pretty too". and yet somehow they've never actually hooked up.

WYD??
    where them toxic crazy girls at I'm trynna know ya
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Any specific kind?

What if he’s just *carrying* an axe?
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    Ladies, or anyone...

Who's hotter...

Scar Jo vs Gal Gadot
    Harrison Ford vs Stallone (in their youth)

Gal Godot and Harrison Ford, no question.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies of mfp-

let's say you've got your mans, and he's awesome, and you're crazy about him. and he gives it back 100%

but!

it turns out his best friend is actually another girl. and they've known each other for YEARS™️. they even got their own inside jokes. and cute nicknames for each other. and "aww c'mon babe its not like that between me and her. plus she thinks you're really funny and pretty too". and yet somehow they've never actually hooked up.

WYD??

I'm totally fine with this. I try to be this girl's BFF too.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    Ladies...

Any specific kind?

What if he’s just *carrying* an axe?

Then we're going to go on a quest together. Or we're lumberjacks, which is hot.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

but!

WYD??

Sweet ❤️

Eta: never seen a sitch like that tho and I’m sure there’d be insecurities to work thru
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    ladies of mfp-

but!

WYD??

I'm totally fine with this. I try to be this girl's BFF too.

But like a "Who is this chik, keep your enemies closer" kinda BFF, or a "I'm sorry my man fz'd you and not me passive aggressive pity" type of BFF?

🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

Any specific kind?

That’s a massive YES from me.

Prada for men are some of my favourites (Luna Rossa Sport, Black, Carbon) and Chanel Blue.....just to name a few!

Those are all too expensive for me *sigh* 🙄
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

I realize everyone is different so I'm curious to see what you all have to say...

Do you prefer someone who is... Shy and awkward (not creepy), or confident and cocky (bordering arrogant)?

I prefer shy and awkward. I'd chosen confident & cooky but then you added borderline arrogant. Anything that's borderline is bad news in my book
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options
    dudasd1973 wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    What do men really think about heavy makeup? It seems most guys claim they don’t like it but then they date those girls who wear a ton....

Not a fan at all. I'd rather no makeup on a woman than the caked on mess that seems to be all the rage now a days.

Dis me 🤷‍♀️
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Reading this I just realized that my husband is shy, awkward - a little creepy, for sure - AND confident and cocky, definitely bordering arrogant.
    He's amazing. <3:D

I wonder what all you "average guys" think of women's music tastes. I know in my friend/acquaintance circle it's ridiculously important as though we're all still 14 instead of 40s. But really - what if you're into metal and the lady's all about country music? Does it matter to you guys?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

I realize everyone is different so I'm curious to see what you all have to say...

Do you prefer someone who is... Shy and awkward (not creepy), or confident and cocky (bordering arrogant)?

I prefer shy and awkward. I'd chosen confident & cooky but then you added borderline arrogant. Anything that's borderline is bad news in my book

What about Madonna 🤷🏽‍♂️

https://youtu.be/rSaC-YbSDpo
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

What about Madonna 🤷🏽‍♂️

https://youtu.be/rSaC-YbSDpo

she was cute back in the day. now - not so much. scar jo, harrison ford, stallone, gal. meh.

however - Salma hayek, Penelope Cruz, and Javier Bardem. all the amazing <3
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options
    What do men really think about heavy makeup? It seems most guys claim they don’t like it but then they date those girls who wear a ton....

Not a fan at all. I'd rather no makeup on a woman than the caked on mess that seems to be all the rage now a days.

Dis me 🤷‍♀️

Me too 🙋🏻‍♀️
    I don’t really wear make up apart from on special occasions.

Oh no. I meant, I wear ALL the makeup 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Dis me 🤷‍♀️

Me too 🙋🏻‍♀️
    I don’t really wear make up apart from on special occasions.

Same 🤷🏽‍♂️... 😬