WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2020

Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,701 Member
    <3
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    DH been out for his newspaper and fresh bread got some frozen veg I haven't been out Son phoned said he had Mother's Day card for me and would send picture of it lol
    He suggested we do Guardian cryptic xword on line using Whatsapp it was great whiled a few hours away stopped me snacking If I did it alone I would cheat. Years ago he used to come every Sat and we'd xword, no internet then so had lots of dictionaries, word books encyclopaedias etc.
    DD sent me card and lovely flowers

Keep well

Kate UK ❤️
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    They are saying their thinking about Fully locking down my city SanAntonio Texas. Our mobile unit discovered more y more positive nurses to doctors y emergency responders.

Our Community Spread Numbers we’re kept secret only at 1 but now that the numbers rising the city no longer just telling people in the city.Passed 8 community spread.Thats not including the 29 we already had including emergency teams not including a lady from Medina Tx were treating or the folks on base from the cruise ships. So we’re getting worse.

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2020/03/21/san-antonio-revises-its-number-of-community-spread-coronavirus-transmissions-to-eight

We have some kid cases ,20-40yr olds mainly,50-70’s,y older seniors too. https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2020/03/20/san-antonios-coronavirus-cases-include-a-wide-age-range-from-kids-to-senior-citizens

AirForce bases are finding cases on base https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/No-new-coronavirus-cases-reported-in-San-Antonio-15146335.php

Amber Tx

Praying the few groceries I ordered online make it here soon for JR. That way We can make this work out since now we’re expecting a Full city wide lockdown like Wuhan. Hoping they change their mind but we did get this a month before lots of you guys. Our stores that may close insides soon go to curb side y online only (curb side still need Internet to do) they at the moment some are allowing no more than a certain number at a time to enter. Curb side is not order go pick up same day it’s a week at least or so wait then your contacted you pick it up. Gives them time to fill it not sure if lockdown allows to still pick those up or not will see what Mayor says soon for us
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Katla ~ Happy Hapy 50th

Carol in Ga
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,227 Member
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,063 Member
    I don't know if I posted my stats for yesterday:

Bike home 2 sumn sta- 1hr 2min 56sec, 12.6amph, 145mhr, 13.22mi= 559c
    Apple Watch- 511c
    Jog sta 2 wrk- 5.06min, 9.15min mi, 148mhr, .55mi= 61c
    Apple Watch- 64c
    Jog wrk 2 sta- 4.04min, 9.01min mi, 160mhr, .45mi= 41c?
    Apple Watch- 69c
    Bike dome 2 home- 19.02min, 145mhr, 8.1amph, 2.55mi= 166c
    Apple Watch- 139c

total cal 846 day 3 no gym
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    My city Mayor announced were in mitigation. More decisions to come in how to handle the mitigation closing the city (lockdown looks like the step their going to have to do)

It’s spreading faster than they can keep up
    Mitigation:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/community-mitigation-strategy.pdf

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/03/20/we-have-community-transmission-now-bexar-county-changes-tactics-from-containment-to-mitigation/?outputType=amp

Will see.

Margaret- I like your pink mask it’s pretty!
    Time for hubby to get ours for the 🏡 house he has them in his truck.

Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited March 2020
    le27l9853b21.jpeg
    pit8ygfj4m5p.png
    30ryamul2cr7.png

Well I solved Dads Church problem. My Aunt does the office y music,Dad preaching fill in, my Uncles a Deacon. They liked my idea called Pastor he liked it called their congregation. Sit in cars window down 10min sermon y a prayer 🙏 no getting out of the car then go home. Might work for some of you still call your pastors suggest it.
    Even if some can’t hear they may enjoy getting out. No engines on ,no exiting the vehicles at all (only pastor out of vehicle),y no money collected or going in the church even for bathrooms 🚽 so no potty that’s why it’s short. After it’s done approx 15minutes everyone drives home.

Amber Tx

It’s the Jesus preached with no heater or AC or microphone 🎤 or speakers 🔊 so why can’t we!
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    That’s why I redid the pantry to freezer. More choices to get rid of first that would have went bad. It made me feel better to see stuff I didn’t know we had
    Amber Tx

My Dad y his group of chuch members y friends don’t know technology either. This is a hard time in them having to learn online ordering even