What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• naj1991
    naj1991 Posts: 93 Member
    mini goal for me is gaining back 5 pounds to fill out my clothes again!

currently 5'4 142
    goal 5'4 147
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I have met my micro-mini goal of of "recovering" from the four course Annual Italian Association dinner (three pound wight gain overnight due to not-yet-processed bulk in the digestive system)

I have reversed that blip - and am now within two pounds of getting back to the BOTTOM of my chosen maintenance range (drifted just out the upper end over the winter)

Once there - I gotta work Transition all over again, and on the daily habits that will KEEP me there.

Looking likely that I will get there by the end of the month ... If so, (re)starting Transitioning exactly one year after I reached Maintenance the first time :D
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 818 Member
    215 lb this morning i was 218.6, so a reasonable goal timeframe with the current level of homebound is April 17 (date is arbitrary but I find having both the time and the goal help me a little more). a little closer monitoring food intake (actually logging at least a couple times of day, might be a good start), a little less giving in to the bored munchies, and a little more moving sounds are how this is going to happen
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!