March 2020 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Now for something REALLY controversial...
    My lunch!
    cziirxi0w78m.jpg

:smiley::smiley::smiley:
    Where's the mustard? and it looks like your only eating 1/4 a can of those pringles, can i have the other 3/4th? and what flavor are they? I DON'T like BBQ so...
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    My lunch!
    cziirxi0w78m.jpg

Where's the mustard? and it looks like your only eating 1/4 a can of those pringles, can i have the other 3/4th? and what flavor are they? I DON'T like BBQ so...

They are Stax actually, Pringles are NOT GF. And they are original flavor. :)
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,970 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic Love that quilt!
  • 68Aquarius
    68Aquarius Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it against the law to have all 3 on one plate?..lol
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    My lunch!
    cziirxi0w78m.jpg

well I did not know that. I like original flavor... pass 'em over. And don't get any ketchup on 'em.

@katharmonic beer, dog and game sounds amazing! love the quilt!
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    Also, @PastorVincent, now you're starting something. LOL. I'm an equal opportunity condimentist but I only eat hot dogs at a ball game and they kind of gross me out any other time. But yeah, at a game with beer it seems right.

These are all beef GF ones. So that makes them okay :wink: (and expensive)
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    My lunch!
    cziirxi0w78m.jpg

well I did not know that. I like original flavor... pass 'em over. And don't get any ketchup on 'em.

@katharmonic beer, dog and game sounds amazing! love the quilt!

You took too long to ask, they have been eaten.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    My lunch!
    cziirxi0w78m.jpg

You might need to "cook" those k-cups a little more. They don't look safe to consume yet.
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    My lunch!
    cziirxi0w78m.jpg

You might need to "cook" those k-cups a little more. They don't look safe to consume yet.

I did :D They are not as good as one might hope.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo Beautiful pictures and great job!

@rheddmobile I'm so glad that your friend is doing well! It's great to hear positive news about people coming through this.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Avidkeo wrote: »
    Ok so my husband has suggested that I live somewhere else for the duration of the crisis. Because I am front line health, I am at huge risk of contracting it, in fact we all feel its a case of when, not if. He doesn't want to get it, and doesn't want the kids to get it. My 6yr old gets asthma, and it always kicks off worse when she's got a cold/flu. So we aren't keen on her getting it.

I admit to resisting. For a few reasons.
    1: Id feel guilty about him caring for the kids 24/7 for 3 weeks, potentially longer.
    2: I'm not that worried about the kids getting it, they will be miserable for a few days but it seems to be sparing kids. But then that guilt/stress? And if they have it, I have no choice but to stay home from work anyway
    3: and maybe this should be no one, the idea of not being with my family for that length of time, or even longer, rips out my heart.

So wise world of the MFP monthly running challenge group. Advice, suggestions?

I've emailed my manager asking what work has in place atm, work are supposed to provide accommodation for those who want to stay away from family. But won't hear until Monday.

It would rip my heart out too. But you haven’t mentioned your husband’s health - and younger, healthy men have been ending up on respirators a lot. Considering that non-symptomatic transmission in family groups appears to be a major driver, it might be an important thing to think about.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    @Avidkeo I have no advice, but my heart is going out to you right now.

• ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Ok, I put a suggestion up for vote. Some people like the idea. Some people didn’t. Some people need to go for a run.