Coronavirus prep

Options

Replies

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    cmriver- I keep seeing the SARS Cov2 have they renamed the virus 🦠 again? They need to pick one stick with it I’m tired of typing so many of the past to now names just to look up information I need for Buisness to home!
    I heard the new name earlier on the news thought is there another virus? Is SARS Cov2
    Still the COVID-19,Coronavirus,Wuhan Virus, etc?? Or is it a new one on top of COVID-19?
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    CCP virus
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thankyou guys!
    Been researching up a storm but finding some of the information in Spanish conflicts with the ones in English. One in Spanish for Spanish speaking USA article said the virus can be killed by heat . I do not believe this to be true at all the English articles say it’s not killed by heat of 26 or 27c .Its updates in Spanish now are also saying was wrong

The WHO says that with information changing rapidly as this progresses to be ready for changes as they perfect how to treat y handle this. So trying to stay up on it all. I did manage to get baby googles children sized in case he needs to go to a doctor y a mask his size..I’ll put winter gloves on him.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    cmriver- I keep seeing the SARS Cov2 have they renamed the virus 🦠 again? They need to pick one stick with it I’m tired of typing so many of the past to now names just to look up information I need for Buisness to home!
    I heard the new name earlier on the news thought is there another virus? Is SARS Cov2
    Still the COVID-19,Coronavirus,Wuhan Virus, etc?? Or is it a new one on top of COVID-19?

You can do your own research.

SARS Cov2 is the actual name.

Covid-19 is a lay term. (It appeared in 2019, so Coronavirus Disease 2019)

Coronavirus is the type of virus.

Covid 19 is the disease, not the virus. It's confusing.

Eta. Sorry, this was already covered.
  • lokihen
    lokihen Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    A local meat-packing plant has 80 positive employees. Even with high unemployment will they be able to keep up production? We are supposed to be weeks away from peaking.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    February 7th one of the many planes we have gotten landed full of them even a few were sick already. The bases started making changes around here before that even.
    https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Coronavirus-evacuees-expected-in-San-Antonio-on-15035839.php

Wuhan had it since November https://www.livescience.com/first-case-coronavirus-found.html

Some isn’t written we just seeing in with our own eyes y ears we didn’t even know what they were talking about yet as base members talked to each other passing us by in the stores.

Their thinking a few had it before that but was misdiagnosed deaths y illness

Early February to early April is two months, not three.