What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Made a loaf of almond- flax bread. I added in a bit of grated Romano cheese and it emerged with a nice crispy crust. 😋

tuml7szp80dg.jpeg

This could be either really yummy or not...which one was it? Do you mind sharing your recipe (that is if it turned out 🤣)?

@PAPYRUS3 haha lol!

It did come out good! Although this loaf came out with a face only a mother could love. 😉

I’ll grab the recipe for you!

Thank you! I like making almond/flax/seed, etc., crackers, so I'm thinking this recipe would be something I'd love. That crust looks 😛
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Made a loaf of almond- flax bread. I added in a bit of grated Romano cheese and it emerged with a nice crispy crust. 😋

tuml7szp80dg.jpeg

This could be either really yummy or not...which one was it? Do you mind sharing your recipe (that is if it turned out 🤣)?

@PAPYRUS3 haha lol!

It did come out good! Although this loaf came out with a face only a mother could love. 😉

Thank you! I like making almond/flax/seed, etc., crackers, so I'm thinking this recipe would be something I'd love. That crust looks 😛

@PAPYRUS3 /- here is the recipe and a better looking loaf with lots of rosemary. :)

2.5 cups almond flour
    1/4 cup coconut flour
    1/8 cup ground flaxseed
    1/2 cup butter or oil (room temp)
    8 whole eggs (room temperature)
    1.5 tsp baking powder

If you like it a bit more moist / a few tablespoons of semi melted cream cheese. I sometimes use this and sometimes omit.

Seasonings or herbs as desired / I like:
    2 tsp Rosemary
    2 tsp Sage
    A few dashes of sea salt

I’ve also added in red chili flakes and grated cheese for an awesome cheese bread.

I line a pan with parchment paper - 350 degrees in a large loaf pan takes about 50-55 min // mini loaf pans 35/40 min

I experiment with the above all the time. The bread is more dense then typical bread. It’s awesome for stuffing and great toasted with soup.

dwb16bpzjseb.jpeg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Hubby was meant to cook nasi goreng tonight but bailed. Dinner was mostly batch cooked stuff from the freezer. Meatloaf, gratin dauphinoise, iceberg wedges dotted with blue cheese and broiled in the air fryer.
    nistubgwa3po.jpeg

• Kuchiness
    Kuchiness Posts: 48 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Meatless Monday.
    Black bean fettuccine with roasted okra and mushroom, plus some herbs.

About 450cal and 40g protein.

v16xiaokztvv.jpg

Your food always look pretty, nutritious and extremely well portioned! I don’t know how you can eat so little of that !!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    edited April 2020

tuml7szp80dg.jpeg

@PAPYRUS3 haha lol!

@PAPYRUS3 /- here is the recipe and a better looking loaf with lots of rosemary. :)

2.5 cups almond flour
    1/4 cup coconut flour
    1/8 cup ground flaxseed
    1/2 cup butter or oil (room temp)
    8 whole eggs (room temperature)
    1.5 tsp baking powder

If you like it a bit more moist / a few tablespoons of semi melted cream cheese. I sometimes use this and sometimes omit.

Seasonings or herbs as desired / I like:
    2 tsp Rosemary
    2 tsp Sage
    A few dashes of sea salt

I’ve also added in red chili flakes and grated cheese for an awesome cheese bread.

I line a pan with parchment paper - 350 degrees in a large loaf pan takes about 50-55 min // mini loaf pans 35/40 min

I experiment with the above all the time. The bread is more dense then typical bread. It’s awesome for stuffing and great toasted with soup.

dwb16bpzjseb.jpeg

This one looks great too...I'm sure you are enjoying. That sure is a lot of eggs...must be have a great texture.
    Thanks for posting!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Don't take this the wrong way, @just_Tomek but I want to kidnap you and keep you in my kitchen forever. The barter is that I'll get you whatever ingredients you want.

If you can kidnap me while staying 2m away from me, go ahead :) I will take this up a notch, I will even cook with whatever ingredients you want :)

Trust that I'm trying to work out the logistics lol In the meantime, keep tantalizing us all with your perfect plating and obviously yummy food pics!
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Liver.

5ud4zkhvrawe.jpg

Yeah, baby. I had some chopped chicken liver as an appetizer for dinner last night. So rich, so good! Best of all: I didn't have to make it myself. This looks fantastic.
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    vegetarian enchiladas
    63ud4c1a4zkn.jpeg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Leftover nasi goreng and a mangled sunny side up egg cooked without oil in the nonstick pan.
    7kw5qkawu1iv.jpeg
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Oh how funny! I made something similar to you guys! @acpgee & @just_Tomek 2ugrc46i0zf8.jpg
  • kcmcbee
    kcmcbee Posts: 177 Member
    Cajun pasta. Smoked sausage and diced chicken breast cook in olive oil with red and green peppers and mixed with cheese saice over penne. And Good Friday pre Easter banana pudding...
    ll74g798hcml.jpeg
    d1hxhovhs69d.jpeg