Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• springlering62springlering62 Member Posts: 1,082 Member Member Posts: 1,082 Member
    This one is weird. I’ve been making low cal chai lattes. . You put a few tablespoons of skim milk in and hand frother jar, pump the hell out of it, and throw it in the microwave for thirty seconds. The froth “volumes” up and fills the whole glass jar. I sprinkle cinnamon on it and eat it with a spoon. For some reason,the hot steamed milk froth is soooooo good to me. I always make extra, otherwise none would ever make it into my latte.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 3,580 Member Member Posts: 3,580 Member
    This one is weird. I’ve been making low cal chai lattes. . You put a few tablespoons of skim milk in and hand frother jar, pump the hell out of it, and throw it in the microwave for thirty seconds. The froth “volumes” up and fills the whole glass jar. I sprinkle cinnamon on it and eat it with a spoon. For some reason,the hot steamed milk froth is soooooo good to me. I always make extra, otherwise none would ever make it into my latte.

even better and frothier when you use evaporated milk FYI
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 3,580 Member Member Posts: 3,580 Member
  • AngryViking1970AngryViking1970 Member Posts: 2,816 Member Member Posts: 2,816 Member
    Buttered toast. Seriously, I forgot how good!
  • JelaanJelaan Member Posts: 706 Member Member Posts: 706 Member
    Oatmeal pancake with sugar free syrup before I head out to work each morning. Just quick oats, cottage cheese and egg. Easy and filling. The syrup makes me feel like I am cheating lol. All 20 cals of it.
    Buttered toast. Seriously, I forgot how good!

honestly same... I actually crave it. Forget avocado toast... just gimme some butter (and maybe some cinnamon sugar or preserves...)
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 560 Member Member Posts: 560 Member
    Pears — Anjous , boscs!

And sampling cocoa powders to use in recipes. 😇

I'm currently obsessed with cocoa powder and cayenne pepper in green protein smoothies!
    1pdkz4d3twud.jpg

Ok I have a new food obsession
  • Flowergirl0415Flowergirl0415 Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    FUNYUNS!!!
    FUNYUNS!!!

try ranch funyuns dipped in cream cheese... yumm
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Member Posts: 9,135 Member Member Posts: 9,135 Member
    All the various Italian pasta shapes, sizes and types.
  • redgirldanceredgirldance Member Posts: 83 Member Member Posts: 83 Member
    1.) Homemade Aji Verde (I’m not a mayonnaise fan, so I use water and sub olive oil for cojita)
    2.) hemp hearts!! Friend recommended and they are sooo tasty.
    3.) sumac season - gives an earthy/bright lemon and smoking flavor that is out of this world!!
    4.) my little sourdough babies!! (One savory, one sweet)
    picklesssss
  • buffalogal42buffalogal42 Member, Premium Posts: 365 Member Member, Premium Posts: 365 Member
    Chives! Chives on everything. Lol
    And garlic stuffed olives.
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 1,633 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,633 Member
    Acorn squash
  • moogie_fitmoogie_fit Member, Premium Posts: 264 Member Member, Premium Posts: 264 Member
    Canned pumpkin
    moogie_fit wrote: »
    Canned pumpkin

I was completely addicted to canned pumpkin in high school
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,190 Member Member Posts: 5,190 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Canned pumpkin

I still am, LOL. I eat 1c at least every day.
    Canned pumpkin

I don't eat it straight up, but it is great for protein baking :)
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,190 Member Member Posts: 5,190 Member
    Canned pumpkin

I don't eat it straight up, but it is great for protein baking :)

I don't eat it straight/plain either! (use 1-2c a day in pudding/yogurt/baking/etc lol)
    edited April 22