What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• badams629
    badams629 Posts: 1 Member
    Yasso Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Greek frozen yogurt bars. They're delicious, 100 calories per bar.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Blood oranges

Silk chocolate protein nut milk

Avocado

Alexia Rosemary Fries

Tiramisu, always!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    special dark pretzels

extra salt pretzels

chick o stick
  • ebeever115
    ebeever115 Posts: 42 Member
    edited February 2020
    Dark chocolate hummus!! Delicious to dip fruit in like strawberries, bananas and grapes!
  • jeff97266
    jeff97266 Posts: 93 Member
    edited February 2020
    Sous Vide Sliced Grass Fed Sirloin from Costco.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    roasted acorn squash w/ the skin
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

Yes, I eat the skin on acorn, butternut, and kabocha too!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,707 Member
    Sunflower seed butter and Tahini
  • Biscoff spread... it's even better than Nutella, if that's even possible xD
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Right now it’s the yes Campbell soups sippers and the sippable bone broth in the ginger flavor. Great easy things for work and low calories
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Lately it's sun dried tomato rice cakes with cheddar cheese and honey ham, warmed up for 15s to melt the cheese a little. I'm obsessed!
  • kpeterson539
    kpeterson539 Posts: 220 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Sardines. Fresh or canned. Does not matter :)

@just_Tomek What is your favorite way to eat sardines? I have never tried them and I want to.
  • kpeterson539
    kpeterson539 Posts: 220 Member

@just_Tomek What is your favorite way to eat sardines? I have never tried them and I want to.

Straight out of the can, if in good olive oil with a side of crusty bread for dipping into the oil, as a snack.
    Simply grilled on a BBQ then tossed in lemon juice and parsley and eaten whole, with a nice salad.
    Canned in water, mashed into a paste with roasted red pepper, ketchup, hot sauce and used as a sandwich spread.

I just love these tiny fatty fish :)

Thank you so much! Sardines just went onto my weekend shopping list. I'll give it a whirl!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Fage 2% Greek Yogurt mixed with sugar free banana pudding mix, pb2 and dark chocolate chunks
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member

I LOVE acorn squash! The air fryer cooks it to perfection and makes my tummy quite happy. :p
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member

I LOVE acorn squash! The air fryer cooks it to perfection and makes my tummy quite happy. :p

I know right??? Nature's candy (squash in general...)...I'm thinking some of of 'Tom's' sardines would pair nicely with some too...
  • Rhumax67
    Rhumax67 Posts: 162 Member
    Coffee after being a lifelong tea drinker!
  • Missmass4
    Missmass4 Posts: 56 Member
    -buttered toast sprinkled with garlic salt and topped with slices of fresh tomato
    -Blue Diamond garlic, herb, and olive oil almonds
    -Pretzel Crisps dipped in cream cheese covered with Boars Head ham glaze

🤤🤤🤤
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Lately it's sun dried tomato rice cakes with cheddar cheese and honey ham, warmed up for 15s to melt the cheese a little. I'm obsessed!

Mmmmmm I have to try this, it sounds delicious!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,707 Member

Straight out of the can, if in good olive oil with a side of crusty bread for dipping into the oil, as a snack.
    Simply grilled on a BBQ then tossed in lemon juice and parsley and eaten whole, with a nice salad.
    Canned in water, mashed into a paste with roasted red pepper, ketchup, hot sauce and used as a sandwich spread.

I just love these tiny fatty fish :)

Yes! Fatty fish !! I love sardines, anchovy, herring, mackeral and love white fish too! Hot sauce, I have used nutritional yeast, mustard and with herbs and coconut oil