What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    ZenDream wrote: »
    The question is....do I dare jump on the scale any time soon? Do I really want to know? lol

Do it!! I avoided it since March and now I'm regretting that decision. It's easier to lose 8 lbs. than it is to lose 15 or 20.
  • ZenDream
    ZenDream Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    The question is....do I dare jump on the scale any time soon? Do I really want to know? lol

Do it!! I avoided it since March and now I'm regretting that decision. It's easier to lose 8 lbs. than it is to lose 15 or 20.

OK. Well, based entirely on your recommendation, I am doing it!
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    4cnuvi9589ae.jpg

Would this be considered a maybe 🤔
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    It still hasn’t kicked in that I went from hip length hair to just above boobs length hair. I’m gonna feel it when I go out in the world.

I can’t believe I did that. Everyone is shocked too. I was told to go outside before I shave it all off.

What I got from that -- blah blah blah boobs blah blah blah o:)
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I've have that stupid kids song "baby shark" in my head , especially when I'm driving or on my bike weaving thru traffic. I'm 50 yrs old ffs! Why? Why?!?! 😅😵
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I was this many days old when I found out what the term “catfishing” actually meant! 🤣🤣 I thought it just meant posting heavily edited or fake pics....man. I’m seriously amused. But feel bad for the people who are taken by these losers for YEARS. Be careful who you talk to online people. 😄
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    The dealership called with the news and estimate.

b4o1m3n60j4l.jpeg
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
  • vanityy99
    edited April 2020
    Options
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I reeeeeaaaaaalllly want to eat a whole pack of jaffa cakes, I don't even have any, they're considered essential shopping right?
  • ZenDream
    ZenDream Posts: 208 Member
    Options

BTW did not do it.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Someone disagreed with all my twimc.😂😂😂 @Mr_Healthy_Habits was that you finger slipping again 😜
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    really can't wait to hype up this whole apocalyptic plague business to my children in 50 years or so

"we had to wear masks just to survive u kids really got it easy now buncha pansies haha now wheres your mother"

personally im gonna claim at least 50 people i knew died, maybe even bump that up to 100 for good measure eventually

You completely left out how we couldnt even sit down in a restaurant to order! They brought it to our car! And no toilet paper...that's how the story should end...keep end guessing on the bathroom scenario
  • vanityy99
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Shawn michaels the heart break kid..

His theme song just randomly popped into my head. What in the hill billy is wrong with me.