What youtube workout did you do today?

Replies

• Deedoyle9721
    Deedoyle9721 Posts: 563 Member
    FOCUS T25 GAMA EXTREME CIRCUIT
    Followed by a step routine:

Looks good! I added some of hers to my cardio list!!! :)
  • Deedoyle9721
    Thank you all for posting!!! I love trying new workouts and it seems that youtube mainly suggests ones you've done or similar to the ones you've done. This opens up all new workouts!!! :)
  • Deedoyle9721
    I don't do workouts on the weekend, I'll be back on Monday though! :)

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    edited May 2020
    So I first did my T25 gamma pyramid workout. Then Karla's@FitOutsideTheBox step/kickbox routine live, but apparently it hasn't uploaded to share the link. Last, I did Jenny Ford live step as linked above^^
  • DancingMoosie
    I did Sydney's Sunday 20min stretch AFTER I did all my cardio this morning.😁
    I got the T25 GAMMA set from the library, so I did that instead of Sydney's May Challenge last week. But, I want to go back to Sydney this week. I'm thinking of alternating weeks until I have to return the DVDs.
  • ljaanderson9673
    ljaanderson9673 Posts: 5 Member
    I did a couple of body fit by amy kettlebell workouts.
    On that note, does anyone know of a good calories burned calculator for kettlebell workouts? I did not find kettlebell workouts when I was trying to log my exercise.
  • Deedoyle9721
    Monday my Upper body day - and
  • Deedoyle9721
    CeeBeeSlim wrote: »
    Yeah, for those who mentioned Sydney Cummings. Had never heard of her, figured I do “simple” arms workout. Ummm. Nope. Nope. Nope. She killed me - in a good way. Thanks - I think. 😀

Lol - too funny! You're welcome! :)
    i58crhr5ew8u.png
  • Deedoyle9721
    On that note, does anyone know of a good calories burned calculator for kettlebell workouts? I did not find kettlebell workouts when I was trying to log my exercise.

I enjoy Amy dumbbell workouts! (I don't have kettlebells) I use my Fitbit and add the workout and then the calories burned according to my Fitbit. Hope that helps! :)
  • Deedoyle9721
    I got the T25 GAMMA set from the library, so I did that instead of Sydney's May Challenge last week. But, I want to go back to Sydney this week. I'm thinking of alternating weeks until I have to return the DVDs.

The library? Never thought of that! Good thinking! :)
  • DancingMoosie

Maybe circuit training?
  • DancingMoosie
    Sydney's legs, abs, cardio bootcamp:
    https://youtu.be/6hWj1b9u8S0 and then
    Karla's step live from yesterday https://youtu.be/AQ-o5M5VXdk
  • DancingMoosie

The library? Never thought of that! Good thinking! :)

My library has ILLs(inter library loans). So I can look through the whole database of participating libraries to find books, music, DVDs, etc. that my county library doesn't have. I've gotten Beachbody, Amy Bento Ross, Cathe Friedrich, Seasun Zieger, Billy Blanks and more. You should ask if your library offers this service. I just request what I want online, it ships to my library, and I pick it up. The loan time varies by loaning library.
  • ljaanderson9673

I enjoy Amy dumbbell workouts! (I don't have kettlebells) I use my Fitbit and add the workout and then the calories burned according to my Fitbit. Hope that helps! :)

I also like her dumbbell workouts 😊 I have only been doing kettlebells since December, they were a Christmas gift and I love them!
    It does help some thank you! Although, I do not have a fitbit.
  • ljaanderson9673

Maybe circuit training?

I had considered that option also,but unsure. Thank you! 😊
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Sydney Cummings 40min low impact HIIT! Granted, I burned maybe 120cals and she burns 500 bc she is larger than me 😂😂 still a fun workout.