"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• LargeEricS
    LargeEricS Posts: 109 Member
    Final Week!!!

Working on liking myself Unconditionally

I am proud to say that today marks start of the final week of insanity for me. It's not over yet but it feels great to be this close.

Cardio: Day 57 of 63 (Max Plyo 600 cal)

Strength: N/A till my gym reopens

Assessment: Grilled Chicken and Red Skin Potatoes

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,486 Member
    LargeEricS wrote: »
    Final Week!!!

I am proud to say that today marks start of the final week of insanity for me. It's not over yet but it feels great to be this close.

Cardio: Day 57 of 63 (Max Plyo 600 cal)

Assessment: Grilled Chicken and Red Skin Potatoes

Congrats!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! With everything basically being done around the house now, I'm going to focus more on fitness. I'm under 200lbs for the first time in about 5 years.

Cardio: run/jog- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder raise, face pulls, side laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Chicken wings and rice for dinner.

• LargeEricS
    I Finally Have A Plan!!!

Since I dont believe the gyms here in Michigan to be opening up within the next month, I finally have a plan for life after insanity. The wife enjoys at home workouts more than a gym so we are going to get BeachBody on Demand. My plan is to continue with Insanity Max 30(minutes) till I have achieved my desired aesthetics. However I am considering increasing my caloric intake and getting a good set of bands and starting to use them for resistance training. Same gym regimen just with bands. Now I have considered doing these at the same time if I like where I am at before I finish Max 30( I have a thing about quitting, but I'm starting to look scrawny too). Obviously really eating enough will be a priority at that point. But a question for you guys too. I dont have bands, can anyone point me in the direction of a good COMPLETE at home set? Price not an issue.

Cardio: Day 59 of 63 (Max Interval 550 cal)

Assessment: Spaghetti
  • ninerbuff
    LargeEricS wrote: »
    I Finally Have A Plan!!!

Since I dont believe the gyms here in Michigan to be opening up within the next month, I finally have a plan for life after insanity. The wife enjoys at home workouts more than a gym so we are going to get BeachBody on Demand. My plan is to continue with Insanity Max 30(minutes) till I have achieved my desired aesthetics. However I am considering increasing my caloric intake and getting a good set of bands and starting to use them for resistance training. Same gym regimen just with bands. Now I have considered doing these at the same time if I like where I am at before I finish Max 30( I have a thing about quitting, but I'm starting to look scrawny too). Obviously really eating enough will be a priority at that point. But a question for you guys too. I dont have bands, can anyone point me in the direction of a good COMPLETE at home set? Price not an issue.

Cardio: Day 59 of 63 (Max Interval 550 cal)

Assessment: Spaghetti
    Beach Body has a lot of great workouts. Just don't start buying their shakes. I haven't done full segments of their workouts (I mostly looked them over for my clients), but P90X seemed to be a good series.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Since I'm gonna redo the lawn in the back, I'm going to add in a couple of extra sprinklers. Time to start digging and getting dirty.

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench flyes, machine flyes, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and vegetables for dinner.
  • LargeEricS
    I'm slipping

Easy workout today so that's nice as I think my shoes are getting to broke down and not providing enough cushion. I'm doing these HIIT workouts on a wood floor and my left ankle is taking notice. I'm also starting to slip in my diet, really going to have to make a concentrated effort to rope it in. I'm earing decent as far as my macros but I'm getting lax with amount of calories I'm eating. 1,900 is what I shoot for, and through general sloppiness in logging and workouts that normally leads to 2lbs a week. Which is why I set it to 1900, I know myself, and I do it for the same reason people set their clocks fast. If I'm really diligent its 2.5 to 3lbs which I know is too fast but that's only when I'm extremely busy. I would say on any given normal day I'm at 2000-2100cals. when the day is over. However, lately that's just not enough and I swear I could eat a horse some nights. But I'm not willing to go up as my current plan is 2lbs a week right on schedule, and I easily still have weight to lose. For the record I'm 6'3.5, 230lbs and 24yrs young. Body fat I'd say is still mid to high 20's

Cardio: Day 60 of 63 (Cardio Balance 400 cal)

Assessment: Taco's
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Not much to do today physical wise. Guess I'll catch up on The Last Kingdom on Netflix.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over rows, seated cable rows, cable pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb and vegetables for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Okay so I figured out that if I'm going to sod my backyard, I'm going to have to put in some extra sprinkler heads, so my task for the next few days will be just that.

Cardio: walk/jog- 60 minutes (350 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chops and salad for dinner.
  • sandflower81
    sandflower81 Posts: 399 Member
    Hi there! I found your group and would love to participate since I'm having the hardest time with staying active under quarantine. I really don't like working from home and the weather has been unpredictable in NY so I don't walk consistently. But I signed up for BeachBody and started Insanity. I will be posting in here to help with my consistency. :)

Cardio: 70 Mins Insanity (Fit Test & Day 1)
    Strength: None
    Assessment: This is bad but I do have left over spaghetti that I am going to finish :( Tomorrow will be better.
  • ninerbuff
    Hi there! I found your group and would love to participate since I'm having the hardest time with staying active under quarantine. I really don't like working from home and the weather has been unpredictable in NY so I don't walk consistently. But I signed up for BeachBody and started Insanity. I will be posting in here to help with my consistency. :)

Assessment: This is bad but I do have left over spaghetti that I am going to finish :( Tomorrow will be better.
    Welcome! Anyone can join. I've had lots of members come and go. I put this up here so that if anyone wants to join, they can count on me to be here everyday.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! I hate digging. Trying to finish up putting in more sprinkler heads for my lawn.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, front squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Spaghetti and meatballs for dinner yesterday.

• LargeEricS

Today is my final day of Insanity and I'll tell you was trying but rewarding. It was hands down the hardest thing I have ever done. But I find this page very helpful, and I know you will too.
  • LargeEricS
    IM DONE.

I honestly can't believe I'm done. It's been a journey and the result aren't too bad either. Also I've been looking forward to getting this pizza for sometime, it's normally my kryptonite but its my reward tonight.

Cardio: Day 63 of 63 (Fit Test 300 cal)

Assessment: Pizza!

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! More digging and setting up of pipes today. Starting early before it gets hot.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Keilbasa sausage and salad for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Starting to get hotter, so if I have to do any work or walks outside, I need to do them earlier or later in the evening.

Cardio: run/jog- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder raise, face pulls, side laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Beef fried rice for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Supposed to be hot all week, so getting all my outside stuff done early! Gotta mow the lawn today.

Strength: chest- incline bench flyes, machine flyes, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and vegetables yesterday.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Lol, so I'm done with "The Last Kingdom" and now am binge watching "Vikings".

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over rows, seated cable rows, cable pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Salisbury steak for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! So I still haven't finished digging the trenches I need to put in the extra sprinkler heads in the back yard because it's been so hot.

Cardio: walk/jog- 60 minutes (350 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb shank and mashed potatoes for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! Ah finally a break in the hot weather. But it'll be back next week.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, front squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Pork chops and salad yesterday.