What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Penne pasta w smoked salmon, cream, EVOO, black pepper, veg broth, and freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano. ew9ai3nyjx0k.jpg
  • VeggieMeg71
    VeggieMeg71 Posts: 205 Member
    @amandaeve The southwestern stir fry looks particularly good to me! Do you have a recipe for your garbanzo balls that you'd be willing to share?
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    edited May 2020
    @amandaeve The southwestern stir fry looks particularly good to me! Do you have a recipe for your garbanzo balls that you'd be willing to share?

https://www.connoisseurusveg.com/chickpea-meatballs/

Sure! I used this recipe, but changed the spices and didn't make the sauce. I'm trying to get my bf on board with more vegetarian options, but he doesn't care for spicy food. For the record, he said he didn't like the meal, but he did eat it. I'll probably try it again with a different sauce. The texture of the balls was...unexpected, but I enjoyed them.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,600 Member
    California roll your own handrolls and miso soup.
    i5gjamvgzh34.jpg
  • riffwalkdale
    riffwalkdale Posts: 241 Member
    Breakfast 💚
  • acpgee
    Air fried parmesan wings, jacket potatoes, carrotes rape.
    sv0khqqrsv79.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Batch cooked boef bourguignon pulled out of the freezer. Hubby made mash. I roasted some asparagus. A little leftover grated carrot salad from last night.
    tb0mei5l6j3w.jpeg
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    We are supposed to be in Italy right now - ...I’ll just have to have Cannonau and seafood stew in NYC.. til we are back across the Mediterranean again..

I had a lot of shellfish left over from earlier this week - so added a bunch of vegetables & herbs... 👩‍🍳

4l3p0e09iqfv.jpeg

That looks really good!

One day. Some day. *Le sigh* I've yet to visit Italy. We will travel again, friend. We WILL!