Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Its all fun and games until the toddler learns to lock doors...

Reminds me of when my youngest locked the front door on me.. as I pounded on the screen I saw a big red belly black snake in the sunroom slithering out towards bathroom.
    Luckily the back door was unlocked but by the time I got out to the front rooms the snake was gone.

luckily, so far, he responds well to "you unlock this door Mister!". But, one day he might decide not to, that will be fun. he also like to randomly open the screen doors when we have to glass doors open. Yay bugs ....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Its all fun and games until the toddler learns to lock doors...

Reminds me of when my youngest locked the front door on me.. as I pounded on the screen I saw a big red belly black snake in the sunroom slithering out towards bathroom.
    Luckily the back door was unlocked but by the time I got out to the front rooms the snake was gone.

luckily, so far, he responds well to "you unlock this door Mister!". But, one day he might decide not to, that will be fun. he also like to randomly open the screen doors when we have to glass doors open. Yay bugs ....

The day will come when "NO" will be his favourite word, so put a spare key outside 😁
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    Insanity is hereditary... you get it from you kids.
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    It's a joke for parents.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    yukfoo wrote: »
    It's a joke for parents.

But oh so true! I think you automatically drop about 15-20 IQ points when you become a mom, but the new ability to locate anyone's *kitten* at anytime is unreal!
  • fitnessinmy30s
    fitnessinmy30s Posts: 377 Member
    Am I really getting that old - Bush X was playing on classic rock??? Oh gaaawwwwwd.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited May 2020
    Am I really getting that old - Bush X was playing on classic rock??? Oh gaaawwwwwd.

Right.

I got recommend a video on YouTube
    old schoolmix” ... songs from the early- mid 2000s and I’m listening thinking to myself...that’s considered old school already 🥺

• fitnessinmy30s
    vanityy99 wrote: »

Right.

old schoolmix” ... songs from the early- mid 2000s and I’m listening thinking to myself...that’s considered old school already 🥺

Ugh....what is happening!!!!!!
  • vanityy99

Right.

I think we are are going through and witnessing that weird stage where we are young but not that young anymore. Lmao. It’s hitting us.

It hit me when I seen Rosie O’Donnell and Fred Durst recently, I almost fell off my chair. Grow up watching these people on TV then boom before my eyes I can’t even recognize them anymore.

• fitnessinmy30s

Right.

I think we are are going through and witnessing that weird stage where we are young but not that young anymore. Lmao. It’s hitting us.

It hit me when I seen Rosie O’Donnell and Fred Durst recently, I almost fell off my chair. Grow up watching these people on TV then boom before my eyes I can’t even recognize them anymore.

I had this moment watching that new David spade movie on Netflix....I was like....woah - they look so much older now....and then I was like waaaaiiit...that’s how I look!!!! I also had a nice dose of reality when I was playing Blink182 in the car and my son said it was awful and to turn it off 😭😭😭😭
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    5kdj11zr3yq5.png

seriously........
  • vanityy99
    I want to see Amanda Seales and Meghan McCain have a discussion.. that would be entertaining.
  • miscgraphics
    miscgraphics Posts: 24 Member
    Trying to avoid the kitchen..,
  • vanityy99
    1rkpmc9cq390.gif