Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 17,710 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 17,710 MFP Moderator
    yukfoo wrote: »
    It's a joke for parents.

But oh so true! I think you automatically drop about 15-20 IQ points when you become a mom, but the new ability to locate anyone's *kitten* at anytime is unreal!
  • fitnessinmy30sfitnessinmy30s Member Posts: 299 Member Member Posts: 299 Member
    Am I really getting that old - Bush X was playing on classic rock??? Oh gaaawwwwwd.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,786 Member Member Posts: 1,786 Member
    Am I really getting that old - Bush X was playing on classic rock??? Oh gaaawwwwwd.

Right.

I got recommend a video on YouTube
    old schoolmix” ... songs from the early- mid 2000s and I’m listening thinking to myself...that’s considered old school already 🥺

edited May 29
  • fitnessinmy30sfitnessinmy30s Member Posts: 299 Member Member Posts: 299 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »

Right.

old schoolmix” ... songs from the early- mid 2000s and I’m listening thinking to myself...that’s considered old school already 🥺

Ugh....what is happening!!!!!!

Right.

I think we are are going through and witnessing that weird stage where we are young but not that young anymore. Lmao. It’s hitting us.

It hit me when I seen Rosie O’Donnell and Fred Durst recently, I almost fell off my chair. Grow up watching these people on TV then boom before my eyes I can’t even recognize them anymore.

Right.

I think we are are going through and witnessing that weird stage where we are young but not that young anymore. Lmao. It’s hitting us.

It hit me when I seen Rosie O’Donnell and Fred Durst recently, I almost fell off my chair. Grow up watching these people on TV then boom before my eyes I can’t even recognize them anymore.

I had this moment watching that new David spade movie on Netflix....I was like....woah - they look so much older now....and then I was like waaaaiiit...that’s how I look!!!! I also had a nice dose of reality when I was playing Blink182 in the car and my son said it was awful and to turn it off 😭😭😭😭
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,465 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,465 Member
    5kdj11zr3yq5.png

seriously........
    I want to see Amanda Seales and Meghan McCain have a discussion.. that would be entertaining.
  • miscgraphicsmiscgraphics Member Posts: 23 Member Member Posts: 23 Member
    Trying to avoid the kitchen..,
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,465 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,465 Member
    I am so glad I live here and not there or there or there.
    I won’t be complaining about my state as much in the future. 😘
  • yukfooyukfoo Member Posts: 712 Member Member Posts: 712 Member
    I once cried because I had no shoes... until I met a man that had no feet.
    Was the man then, and still the man now. Ugh love him so much.
    pgafnxbw6hse.jpeg
    Metaphorically speaking,
    I burned the whole place down.

icnnf1b4qpgx.jpeg
  • FizzysgirlFizzysgirl Member Posts: 25 Member Member Posts: 25 Member
    What's love got to do with it?