What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• VeggieMeg71
    VeggieMeg71 Posts: 205 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »
    Mmmm, 100% would eat again. Nectarines drizzled with some maple syrup, cinnamon and almonds, roasted for like 8 min. Placed on top of plain Greek yogurt. t8nxuft2mikg.jpeg

That looks so good!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Mmmm, 100% would eat again. Nectarines drizzled with some maple syrup, cinnamon and almonds, roasted for like 8 min. Placed on top of plain Greek yogurt. t8nxuft2mikg.jpeg

That looks so good!

Agreed! What a great way to use up seasonal fruit. I'm going to try this with the last of my cherries, ginger syrup and some walnuts tonight!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Fish Friday. Memories of Jamaica today. Jerk marinade.

lwh2ulyoaibv.jpg

Love Jerk marinade! Use it on chicken every now and again.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    That looks so good!

Oh my gosh, it was! And filled the house with a fruity caramel smell.
    MaltedTea wrote: »

That looks so good!

Agreed! What a great way to use up seasonal fruit. I'm going to try this with the last of my cherries, ginger syrup and some walnuts tonight!

Ooo! Post a pic! This also reminded me I have some cherries left! Stone fruits are my favourite!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    *snip*

Ooo! Post a pic! This also reminded me I have some cherries left! Stone fruits are my favourite!

Sorry but it was gone too fast to snap a pic. I ended up using strawberries instead since I had, umm, a grilling oversight with the cherries 😭. A buckwheat pancake was the bowl and the whole thing will now be in heavy rotation on my snack list. Thanks again for sharing your tasty idea! This thread, and all its posters, has always been a great source of inspo.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    edited July 2020
    *snip*

Sorry but it was gone too fast to snap a pic. I ended up using strawberries instead since I had, umm, a grilling oversight with the cherries 😭. A buckwheat pancake was the bowl and the whole thing will now be in heavy rotation on my snack list. Thanks again for sharing your tasty idea! This thread, and all its posters, has always been a great source of inspo.

Shoot! But it sounds like you had something delicious nonetheless! 😋
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    My 4th attempt ever at tacos.. don't know why I don't make them more often. They were delicious.
    1sonkj9pgfay.jpg

Please send to me. Thank you.

I will supply the tequila cocktails. I’m partial to palomas
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    orangegato wrote: »
    My 4th attempt ever at tacos.. don't know why I don't make them more often. They were delicious.
    1sonkj9pgfay.jpg

Please send to me. Thank you.

I will supply the tequila cocktails. I’m partial to palomas

Oooo, deal 😃
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Hope you guys had a happy 4th!

Cod,mussels, sautéed tomatoes and crispy artichokes here!

ctctjg2fn53e.jpeg

I want to try crispy artichokes. Looks good
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Lockdown rules are easing and restaurants are open again in London. We went for a walk and ended up sharing a cheeseburger and fries as an afternoon snack on a sunny terrace. Consequently not hungry for the dinner we planned to make so we just had some sauteed broccoli in the evening.
    v03wdp3onivc.jpeg
    flciram6731d.jpeg
  • joshchapo
    joshchapo Posts: 186 Member
    Something simple but was delicious!!
    Cooked raw carrots, roasted garlic tilapia, steamed rice, and blackened shrimp.
    Ate it so fast was really good!!
  • joshchapo
    joshchapo Posts: 186 Member
    50hbm5zcaz4h.jpeg