Embarrassing truths

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    I sit to pee most often. Unless it's just a nasty bathroom. It's just easier for everyone.

the sink works too

I've never understood why mens restrooms have both urinals and sinks.

I reckon that they're just showin' off.....

and the first time a special lady friend catches you doing it at her apartment is a special moment. it BONDS you.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Boy, did *this* thread take a turn fast. :)
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    I sit to pee most often. Unless it's just a nasty bathroom. It's just easier for everyone.

the sink works too

and the first time a special lady friend catches you doing it at her apartment is a special moment. it BONDS you.

I only dated womenz who lived in apartments with balconies.

Probably best to start at the top floor and work your way down
  • hrichts wrote: »

How do you write your name in the snow ?

We don't get much snow. I used sand once though. I wasn't allowed back at that playground.

Shame. Were your kids bummed?

🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  • iMago
    hrichts wrote: »

the sink works too

Omg I’d be so pissed that I cleaned the base of the toilet for nothing

you don't do that unless you really like her
  • CacoEther

the sink works too

Omg I’d be so pissed that I cleaned the base of the toilet for nothing

you don't do that unless you really like her

I have so much to learn
  • CacoEther

Everyone always talks about how introverted they are but does anybody else just pee in their pants to keep people away from them or is that just me

Well I didn’t do it on purpose but it was just as effective
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Everyone always talks about how introverted they are but does anybody else just pee in their pants to keep people away from them or is that just me

If you look panicked and mumble things like "Not here, not again..." it makes for a very effective eye-contact deterrant
  • CacoEther

If you look panicked and mumble things like "Not here, not again..." it makes for a very effective eye-contact deterrant

You know what else works as an eye contact deterrent? An absurd amount of eye contact. Especially effective if you’re eating something
  • hrichts wrote: »

You know what else works as an eye contact deterrent? An absurd amount of eye contact. Especially effective if you’re eating something

Bananas?
  • CacoEther

Bananas?

You get me
  • iMago

i prefer the sound of overly wet oatmeal while staring deeply into someone's eyes
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member

i prefer the sound of overly wet oatmeal while staring deeply into someone's eyes

😣
  • CacoEther

😂😂😂
  • iMago

😣

what i thought we were in the trust tree here I'm sorry