- boiled sweet potato, carrot and spinach
    - 5 level tbsp of low-fat ricotta
    - 1/8 cup of peanuts

2L of water
    1013 kcal
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: a cup of tea, then lentil salad with fennel, tomatoes, walnuts, herbs, lettuce, halloumi and lemon vinaigrette. Italian bread on the side.

Snack: iced coffee with oat milk. A saturn peach.

Lunch: vegetarian mapo tofu made with TJs soy chorizo, steamed rice, blanched bok choy. An iced ginger matcha latte.

Snack: 20 pistachios and some dark choc chips.

Evening: a rice cake with a little sliced fresh mozz, a Thai tea mochi.
  • pfillipp
    pfillipp Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: spinach feta wrap from Starbucks

Lunch: romaine and cucumber salad, Parmesan, citrus chipotle dressing, veggie burger patty

Snack: crackers and onion dip

Dinner: lentil dal, rice, shallot and jalapeño tarka, roasted cauliflower, small cup of ice cream
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I woke up with my hands and one elbow hurting today😟

B- 1 slice of sprouted pb toast with coffee
    L- Turkey low carb wrap with boom chicka pop
    S- Elevation chocolate coconut bar from aldi it was meh not horrible like quest bars but not my fav
    D- Food Lion Crispy Chicken Tenderloin Strips with a low carb hummus wrap with light sour cream
    S- Wymans new blueberries and yogurt bites cup. This was pretty good

Calories: 1100ish 😯
    No workout it hurt so bad 😩
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    breakfast: small vanilla protein shake and some grapes
    lunch: lasagna (again, this is why I weigh my store bought food even though a package is meant to be x weight, portion is meant to be 524kcal, but going by weight my piece was 570kcal - not a huge difference but it adds up)
    snack: a small cup of red currant
    dinner: big salad (green beans, tomatoes, lettuce, radishes, 2 eggs, some light mozzarella), simple vinegar and garlic this time instead of my typical dressing

calories: 1465
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,617 Member
    Options
    B. A One egg omelet made with a half oz shredded cheddar cheese and filled with 3 T pico de gallo.

L. Summer salad made with romaine lettuce, cucumber, tomato and half oz each of chopped pre-cooked chicken breast meat, deli ham, cheddar and monterey jack cheese. Dressed with homemade honey mustard dressing.

S. Slice of sourdough bread toasted and lightly buttered.

D. Premer chocolate protein shake.

Activities: 30 minute Hasfit weight workout, 30 minutes of vacuuming floors.

Hope everyone's having a good and safe day! :)
  • PmiA
    PmiA Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lunch (12PM):
    - soy schnitzel topped with tomato sauce and 20g of fresh cheese
    - grated carrot

Snack (5:30PM):
    - 2 croissants filled with dulce de leche (I had a day...)

Dinner (7:30PM):
    - 1/2 cup of boiled red kidney beans
    - 4 level tbsp of low-fat ricotta
    - boiled spinach

1.75L of water
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
    Cereal cup of Cinnamon Life unsweetened almond milk and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Large veggie salad with various cheeses, hard boiled egg, side of pickled beets and Famous Dave's spicy pickles and a large diet coke.
    Dinner
    A large honeycrisp apple, some cherries and a cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half. Still full from lunch..
    Walked a 6 mile trail at the forest preserve, errands and worked the afternoon in the yard planting and watering..Happy Fri yah everyone 🍻
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    @donidaily
    Congratulations on your achievement..Have a great time with your husband celebrating his birthday 🎂
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Thank you sweet @hawksgirl229!

Snack: a cup of tea and a peach before pilates.

Real breakfast: toast with half an avocado and sliced tomato, plus a boiled egg and cucumber with salt.

Snack: iced coffee with oat milk.

Lunch: finished off the lentil salad with fennel, tomatoes, walnuts, halloumi, herbs and lemon vinaigrette. Added a pile of shredded lettuce.

Snacks: ten pistachios. Another cup of tea with two mini Mrs Fields cookies.

Evening: a glass of pinot grigio, a rice cake with peanut butter and a few dark chocolate chips.

I’m aiming for maintenance-ish calories starting today as I have three birthdays and two nights out of town this week. Hopefully there will be a bit of hiking and swimming in there to keep me moving and I’ll re-set my calories again next Friday. Will be an interesting experiment!
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Options
    Wow my post yesterday got 1 flag and one disagree 😕 I know it was too low of a day 😟 I just share real life and the ups and downs. I never promote eating so low

Today was a bit better

B- 1 egg and 4 egg whites scrambled in 1 tsp coconut oil with three jimmy dean turkey sausages
    L- Hummus Turkey low carb wrap with cucumbers and strawberries
    S- Elevation chocolate coconut bar
    S- Boomchick pop butter popcorn
    D- A nasty chicken tex mex patty from aldi 😒 greenbeans, 1/2 a keto garlic cheese biscuit, one bite of a hotdog bun
    S- Keto strawberry shortcake with reddi whip

Calories: 1200
    Workout: Sydneys Hitt Cardio for 30 minutes
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    @foreverslim1111- I am ALL about fall flavors, and fully admit that I reay enjoy when fall coffee drinks and pastries are released. 😂😂😂 Expect a similar food day on Tuesday when Starbucks releases their fall flavors!!

@donidaily- Dis you use a recipe for that fennel lentil salad?? It sounds delicious!!!! Also enjoy your week, it sounds like you're in for a lot of fun! 😘
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Yesterday-
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, coconut Greek yogurt with fresh pineapple
    Lunch: Qdoba burrito bowl consisting of rice, black beans, grilled chicken, mix of regular and spicy queso, pico, fajita veggies, roasted corn salsa, shredded cheese, and guacamole.
    Dinner: 1/2 poblabo roasted and stuffed with chicken and cheese, side of homemade spanish rice
    Late night snack: Another 1/2 stuffed poblabo with some rice

Today-
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Going out for Korean at a place called Bonchon! Likely getting either Korean street tacos or garlic and soy chicken strips with kimchi. Definitely having a pork bun.
    Snack: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake

If I'm still SUPER hungry tonight I'll likely have a proper dinner of another 1/2 chicken stuffed poblabo and rice..... otherwise likely just ice cream instead.
  • foreverslim1111
    Options
    @rainingribbons Is a pablabo a green pepper?
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    @foreverslim1111 - I believe it's a type of green pepper! It kinda looks like a really big long and thin jalapeno, but not as spicy!
  • foreverslim1111
    Options
    I looked up pablabo and could only find it spelled pablano. And it looks like a jalapeno. But it does sound delish stuffed with chicken and cheese. I will have to try them.
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    Breakfast
    A bowl of chocolate frosted flakes, unsweetened almond milk and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    1 steak and a half slab of bbq ribs made on the grill (split with my husband), side salad with creamy garlic salad dressing, some sautéed onions/ mushrooms and a large diet coke.
    Dinner
    Chocolate banana protein shake with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of chocolate and Carmel syrups. Topped with a butter cookie.
    Workout was 21 day fix yoga and upper body. We planted 6 more bushes and 4 more flowers. (We decided to make another bed in our backyard..)Then needed to water Everything😔
    Hope this finds everyone enjoying their weekend 🌻
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Options
    Busy day 🐇

B- Elevation chocolate coconut bar after working out because it was really close to lunch time
    S- coffee 🍵
    L- Hummus and turkey low carb wrap with light sour cream, strawberries, greenbeans, a small bite of popcorn
    S- Elevation bar...I was craving chocolate 🐼
    S- sugar free 2 minute hot chocolate
    D- chicken leg quarter baked in the oven, greenbeans, cheesy cauliflower rice

Then I got sick 😩 to my stomach and only at 1000 calories and I burnec 450ish working out so that is not ok....
    S- oven baked crispy chicken tenders from food lion 🍗 hopefully I can keep it in 😦

Calories: 1400

Workout: 40 minute total body workout with dumbells mixed in by Sydney Cummings burned around 450. She was in the sand and is stronger then me and logged 605 calories.

At least I ended the week strong workout wise 💪