Morbidly obese and taking no prisoners

Replies

• dew11252
    dew11252 Posts: 88 Member
    @METALforCHRIST
    You have inspired me to get on track. Today the scales moved down. I'm gonna get moving and do housework and some sort of exercise.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Keep up the great work. I started at 408 doing Keto in Oct 2018 and in February 2020 I was 222. COVID thru me off track and I gained to 280, but now back down to 265 and still dropping. You can do it.

Awesome comeback there. Keep it up.
  • Jch4mb3rs
    Jch4mb3rs Posts: 67 Member
    dew11252 wrote: »
    @METALforCHRIST

I did it!
    elliptical and some leg lifts
    not bad for a 66 yr old lady and not even 10 AM!

Keep going cuz you are inspiring me😊

Great job! Keep it up! Every little bit helps.

Today was a good day and I have ended it in a caloric deficit. Today was cardio so I went for a run and I managed to new best one mile! 18 minutes 19 seconds! I started out at 23 minutes for a mile. It was raining, thundering, and cloud to ground lightning buy I still did it lol....probably best not to do what I did tho hahaha.

0j427d8c9n2w.jpg

jut2z9cqoeew.jpg

• dew11252
    I'm also down another 3 pounds this week and weigh 391.

WOOHOO!
  • dew11252
    Where are you?
    Still doing well?
  • Jch4mb3rs
    Week 2 of C25K starts today! I'm beyond excited for it. Today is also weigh in day and I'll let you all know how that goes after my run.

uezu0mjalby3.jpg
  • dew11252
    Wow! Today is an encouraging milestone. Congratulations on your stick-to-it-ive-ness.
  • Jch4mb3rs
    Went for a hike today. I wish my garmin had a hiking option but I ended up just having to go with the walking setting. Somehow this ate up more calories that 2 miles of jogging and walking! Lol, maybe it took the elevation changes into account.

5oa2gvsmb3x9.jpg

• FindingShan
    FindingShan Posts: 35 Member
    edited September 2020
    Dude, I just found your blog and wow! So inspiring. You are very dedicated and it's all so impressive! Keep it up! I love how positive you always are. I think I will go for a hike myself this afternoon. Also I've done the c25k and it is fun! I'm hoping to get back to running myself. Anyway just wanted to say thanks for posting!
  • ZhivagosGirl
    ZhivagosGirl Posts: 161 Member
    Just wanted to say your posts are very inspirational and encouraging (I'm looking down the barrel of about 125 lbs to lose). Keep up the good work. I look forward to see what all you can accomplish.

Lara