What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: chopped salad with lettuce, basil, bell pepper, cucumber, radish, tossed with salt and olive oil. A slice of sourdough with mayo and sliced tomato. Cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.

Snack: iced coffee with oat milk; a saturn peach.

Lunch: one-pot pasta with tomatoes and kale. Parm on top. Channeled my nonna with a few sips of lunchtime wine.

Evening: a glass of Syrah and tortilla chips with salsa verde (made from tomatillos we were given by our hosts upstate!)
  • illdecidelater
    illdecidelater Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Cheese omelette, avocado
    Lunch - Quinoa/sweet potato/zucchini with tuna and cherry tomatoes. Cheez-its on the side
    Dinner - Leftover crispy honey chicken and fried rice (Innovasian brand)
    Snacks - Banana with almond butter, So Delicious cashew milk bar
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Busy day today geting ready for back to school 🐙

B-1 piece of sprouted raisin toast with 1tbs pb and coffee
    L- low carb hummus turkey wrap with sour cream, and a small bowl of grapes
    S- popcorn
    S- hummus low carb wrap
    D- hamburger patty with cheese
    S- halo top pb cup no regrets I wanted the whole thing and to skip dinner.... I did not 🐖
    Calories: 1300
    Workout: 3 5 minute burns burned around 150 calories
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Slow start to my Sunday... made some ham and cheese sliders for this weeks lunches and then sat down to do some studying with some celtic music in the background. Will eat something here in a moment and then I am back to my clothing purge. Already got rid of 2 big bags of clothes and more shall follow.

Breakfast: Nothing. Not hungry and I slept in until 8

Lunch: Leftover spaghetti and meat sauce with baked zucchini planks

Dinner: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans

Dessert: (if needed) I have a couple apple turnovers or a chocolate muffin
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was SO FUN!

Breakfast: banana peanut butter nice cream with cinnamon and vanilla, plus a banana-oat-choc-chunk breakfast cookie

Lunch: chicken meatballs and pizza sauce on a potato bun, plus stir-fried bok choy, onion, and carrots.

Dinner: garlic cilantro chicken burger topped with pickled onions and garlic-cilantro-lime-pepper sauce on a potato bun, with a carrot/onion salad and yogurt ranch dressing

Drinks: 5 Truly hard lemonade seltzers

Dessert: one small brownie cookie, one double chocolate chip cookie
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Grande cinnamon dolce latte, some raspberries and blackberries
    Lunch: Leftover lentil daal with garlic naan
    Snack: Likely a protein shake
    Dinner: Spinach and swiss stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes and zucchini
  • PmiA
    PmiA Posts: 35 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Breakfast (8:30AM):
    - 200ml of fat-free strawberry yogurt
    - 1/4 cup of bran cereal

Lunch (12PM):
    - scramble (2 eggs, spinach, onion, spring onion)
    - salad (lettuce, carrot, red cabbage, pinch of salt)

Snack (4PM)
    - black coffee (x2)
    - banana, half an apple

Dinner (8PM):
    - 1/4 cup of rice, butternut squash, spinach, tomato sauce
    - 4 tbsp of low-fat ricotta

2.25L of water
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,610 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    B. Two cups hot black tea. Skillet cooked egg over half cup corn beef hash LS V8 juice.

L. 5 oz grilled salmon fillet, zucchini sauteed in EVOO topped with 2 T pico de gillo. Cup of coffee with milk.

S. A Chobani cherry greek yogart with 1 t EVOO and half cup chopped dark cherries mixed in.

D. Premier chocolate protein drink.

Carbs = 54 protein = 85. Good day!

Activities: Took a morning walk of one mile as it was nice and cool. Washed car and polished part. Light house cleaning. Noticed on my walk that only about 5 out of 10 people I passed were wearing a mask. Disappointing.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    So busy today my brain is mush getting all our homeschool prepped for our 1st day tomorrow 😩

B- 2 keto pancakes with 1tbs of pb and coffee
    L- Low carb hummus and turkey wrap with sour cream and popcorn
    D- Hamburger patty with cheese
    S- Low carb hummus wrap with sour cream

Not done for the day I don't know........
    Rest day for workouts
  • donidaily
    Options
    Breakfast: chopped salad with lettuce, basil, bell pepper, cucumber, radish, tossed with salt and olive oil. Sourdough with mayo and sliced tomato. Cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.

Snack: iced coffee with oat milk; a saturn peach.

Lunch: pizza slices split with bf: mushroom, eggplant parm, and stracciatella with fresh and sun-dried tomatoes.

Snack: two ginger candies.

Evening: banana nice cream with salted caramel and granola.
  • pfillipp
    pfillipp Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: toast and butter, turkey sausage

Lunch: cauliflower rice and veggie stir fry with tofu, a few bites of leftover pasta with green beans

Dinner: teriyaki pork meat balls, steamed broccoli, jasmine rice. Maybe a small bite of dessert?

Snacks: shorty smoked sausage link, watermelon
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,610 Member
    Options
    @hawksgirl229: It's good to hear that your Mom and Mason, with your help, are both doing well.

Pre-logged this morning and changed after lunch to hold carb count down.

B. Two cups hot tea. One egg cooked over one third cup corn beef hash. Glass of LS V8 juice.

Before Lunch: We rotisseried a whole chicken after applying our homemade rub. So now we will have plenty of wonderful cooked chicken meat for various soups and sands. Also I will be making bone broth out of the chicken bones. One coffee.

L. Rotisseried 4 oz chicken leg with crispy skin, steamed asparagus, half of a corn on the cob drizzled with 1 t EVOO.

S. 1 T natural peanut butter on celery.

D. Premier chocolate protein drink.

Carbs = 37, protein = 73.

Activities: 30 minute Hasfit weight workout. Half hour of housecleaning.
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Yesterday
    Breakfast
    Coffee, mango & a hard boiled egg

Lunch
    Meatless chicken patty on an English muffin with a side salad

Dinner
    Mom cooked for my bday and we had shrimp\chicken Alfredo with garlic bread and Salad. We had pumpkin pie and chocolate cake. I been over my calorie goal for all my bday week bc everyone wants to give me treats that I can’t resist lol.

Today
    Breakfast
    Pumpkin latte and an apple pie larabar

Lunch
    Cape Verdean rice, veggies & tuna pastels

Dinner
    Salmon and veg
  • illdecidelater
    illdecidelater Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - 3 egg and cheese omelette with avocado and strawberries on the side

Lunch - Lunchables (lol). I would love to have a good explanation, but honestly it just sounded good.

Dinner - Ham and cheese sandwich with a Hawaiian bun, veggies

Snacks - Banana, So Delicious cashew milk bar

Obviously have not felt like cooking lately at all. It's been way too hot here.
  • donidaily
    Options
    Happy birthday @kbushe3221! 🧁

Breakfast: leftover Thai veggie stirfry with a few mouthfuls of rice. Chopped cucumber and radishes with salt. Cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.

Snack: instant coffee with oat milk; a saturn peach. 25g of trail mix which just wasn’t enough so…

Lunch: emergency froyo when a bunch of errands ran way over time! Got a seasonal special with blueberry compote and crumble topping, it was great.

Snack: another cup of tea with oat milk.

Evening: leftover spaghetti with tomatoes and kale that I had planned to have for lunch. A little parm on top.
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: overnight oats and milk, topped with brown sugar and roasted edamame. A black coffee

Lunch: oven roasted chicken shawarma with jammy red onions plus Mediterranean roasted cauliflower

Snack: frozen red grapes plus a chocolate peanut butter protein bar

Dinner: garlic cilantro marinated slow cooker pork shoulder in a pita

Dessert: peanut-butter-pecan oat crumble