Replies

• Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Beautiful sunrise @Faebert!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Thanks @shanaber and @T1DCarnivoreRunner so I look forward to the next few weeks!

It looks like it may take some time for my running energy to pick up @hanlonsk and I would be happy for you to join me if you haven't already been snapped up? Cheers, Bob!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Great running everyone! @hamsterwheel6 Hope the hamstring is okay. @shanaber I saw that about the gender reveal, terrible that you are so close to it. I hope you guys in Cali catch a break soon.

Our 10 milers, @quilteryoyo and @marisap2010 are virtually approaching Natick town center!
  • rheddmobile
    Options
    Thanks @shanaber and @T1DCarnivoreRunner so I look forward to the next few weeks!

It looks like it may take some time for my running energy to pick up @hanlonsk and I would be happy for you to join me if you haven't already been snapped up? Cheers, Bob!
    If y’all do form a team, let me know what you want your team name to be on the leaderboard!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,979 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @hamsterwheel6 So sorry to hear about your hamstring. I hope it is minor. Otherwise, great run and excellent paces for the 5Ks. Love the name of your team. I was thinking the other day that I was glad @PastorVincent 's neighbor figured out what it was he had been wearing on his back all this time.

@Faebert Glad you got your runs in and that sunrise is spectacular!

@Teresa502 So cool that the dog was friendly and just wanted some petting. They are really cool dogs.

@rheddmobile Thanks for the video. It would awsome to actually be there for that!

• hanlonsk
    hanlonsk Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    @TheMrWobbly i think I am officially connected to your team thanks to @rheddmobile
    I will leave it to you to pick our team name, since I am the tag along!

We are probably a good pair for this thing, as I am also (due to peer pressure from a coworker and my boyfriend) dipping my toe into the keto pool. That fact, along with the snow, contributed to why I’m guessing my miles so low.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    It is really cool being able to see progress on the marathon map. Thank you so much @rheddmobile :)
  • rheddmobile
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Yay! Set out for 5 miles and made 5 miles. When my body runs out of energy I start with the rock'n'roll and head bobbing so I focus on form and made it. It was really slow, nearly 50 seconds a mile slower than carb-running.
    hanlonsk wrote: »
    @TheMrWobbly i think I am officially connected to your team thanks to @rheddmobile
    I will leave it to you to pick our team name, since I am the tag along!

The pressure!!! I'm not sure homw many characters we can have @rheddmobile but how about 'Make tomorrow better' a nod to PV's philosophy and subtly including keto in there ;)

“Make Tomorrow Better” it is!

@eleanorhawkins is virtually passing the Newton Firehouse now and nearing Heartbreak Hill! Note that she asked me to add bike to her recognized activities - if anyone else has special requests like that, let me know.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    I use the web to view the forum, not the app. No trouble viewing past pages.